AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

On beau win!

J'ai reçu la lotion gratuitement grâce a Chick!

Et c'est un peu succès comme plusieurs de leurs produits Aveeno!

La lotion sent très bonne mais ne sent pas trop forte ce qui est une bonne chose!

Je l'applique après la douche et j'ai la peau très douce! la lotion n'est pas trop collante se n'est pas désagréable a appliquer donc en soit c'est un beau produit! je vais probablement en racheter une fois ma bouteille terminé !

My Favorite!

Wow! Aveeno has done it again! This has got to be my favorite lotion yet. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated, glowing and soft with just the right amount of pleasant scent. My boyfriend commented on how great my skin feels without even knowing that I switched to Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Lotion. Thank you ChickAdvisor for choosing me to try this wonderful product! #gotitfree

Mild, effective, wow !

I was chosen for the Chick Advisor campaign to sample Aveeno Active Naturals Body Lotion.
    I was impressed at the thickness of the lotion, very light scent, and awesome effect on my skin !
    I have ( like a lot of people ) dry winter skin, especially on my feet. This lotion stopped my skin from itching, and left it moisturised with a pleasant scent.
    Loved it and would definitely buy it !!!!

Smells amazing

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT BODY LOTION smells amazing. As soon as I opened my box you can smell the scent. It is such a relaxing smell and not over WHELMING which I really love about this LOTION.

so amazing!

I received this Aveeno body lotion as a free product to review on this site, along with the Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash. I used this lotion after showering with the body wash, and the results are absolutely amazing! My skin already feels softer after using the body wash, and applying the body lotion right after my shower, with my skin slightly damp, keeps me feeling beautifully moisturized all day! My dry winter legs feels so soft and smooth, even my husband who rarely notices anything, says that my skin feels pretty silky! The texture of the lotion is light, yet creamy, and the scent is fresh and clean, just like the body wash. A little goes a long way, so you don't have to smear this lotion on, so the value is great for this product! This is my new favorite body lotion, and I highly recommend it to everyone to try!

Another great Aveeno Product

I have used Aveeno lotion in the past and enjoyed it. I was again pleased with this product. I really liked the scent. It was fresh smelling. The lotion was not greasy and worked in well.

Soft smooth skin!

I like this lotion for its moisturizing qualities, but I'm not crazy about the scent. Don't get me wrong, it's a light scent, but whatever it is I am not fond of it. I did find the lotions bit thick, but it rubs in smoothlyand leaves me with soft babylike skin. Would definitely purchase, in a different scent- love that it has a pump to keep things sanitary.

April 17, 2018

Now I know why my sister in law loved this brand

I tested AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT BODY LOTIOn for 5 days and I will have to say it is one of the better lotions that I have tried...it feels wonderful on my skin and it makes it look much younger looking than some. The scent is very pleasant, the thick lotion is creamy soft and it make my hand look smooth and moisturized most of the day...but once i wash my hands once or twice, I need to re-apply again...but after a few days of constant use, the less I had to re apply.

Positively worth it!

I received Aveeno positively radiant for free from chick advisor. This product left my skin feeling soft and lasted the entire day. I've tried multiple products from multiple companies, this one delivers and checks all the boxes necessary to ensure that my body is treated the way it deserves to be. The natural smell this product puts out is inviting and can be used even in Scent sensitive areas. I would definitely buy this product, the value that it sells for, is worth it. I would recommend this to family and friends alike. #gotforfree #aveenopositivelyradiant #chickadvisor

Amazing

I recieved this product to try from ChickAdvisor and was so gratefull. The lotion was so hydrating after a long winter. It left my skin filling renewed and refreshed with no greasy residual . Would highly recommend this product.