AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

Just OK.

The smell was nice and light but the texture of the lotion was on the thin side. I found this lotion did not meet my dry skin needs. It didn’t keep my legs as mostutized as my regular brand. Using this lotion after my nightly shower, I found my legs were a bit dry the next morning. This lotion is probably best to use in the summer months only.

Aveeno!

I got to try the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT BODY LOTION for free from Chick Advisor.
    I really liked this cream it smelled really good and clean not to strong. I have super dry skin from the long winter. I this cream worked wonders for all of my dry skin. It didn't feel greasy at all.
    I love all Aveeno products this is just another great product from Aveeno.
    I would recommend trying this one out for sure.

April 26, 2018

A lotion that truly gives radiance.

As a fan of Aveeno, I was very happy to be one of those chosen to receive a complimentary Positively Radiant Body Lotion from the Active Naturals line through Chickadvisor in exchange for my review. It had my interest because of how it's to improve skin's tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots.

I'd have to say that I personally didn't have the time enough before placing this review to truly put the 5 Factors of Radiance to test and, therefore, could not see any true change in brown spots, nor a difference in tone. Perhaps I may update in the future for these aspects. What I did see, though, was that it gave a very nice texture to my skin and an almost microscopic 'glitter' in the product that gives a very pleasant radiance.

The scent is wonderful and is a nice medium-light moisturizer for any time of the year. It is also the perfect go-along with the body wash of the same line and I would highly recommend it for this. I'm glad this is part of my personal Aveeno skin care collection.

positively softer

I received the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT BODY LOTION for free through chickadvisor for my opinion on the product.

So far my thoughts are pretty positive. I like that the lotion is gentle and light. its non greasy and absorbs fairly quick.

I noticed my skin looked more even and less patchy after a few days of using it and my legs feel much softer, it has been a long winter and my skin has endured the dry air and tight jeans that leaves it almost ashy looking.

My husband also liked it and he has psoriasis so he has very sensitive skin and my son used it too.

We all really like the lotion, my only negative is that this it quite pricey for a drugstore lotion and I'm not sure I would purchase this unless it was on sale.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Your skin really will be radiant!

I am so happy I got accepted to try Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Lotion for free. I tried it along with the Exfoliating Body Wash and love the results!

This is the best body lotion I've ever tried. It really makes your skin radiant. My friend told me my skin was sparkling! I don't know if there is tiny bits of glitter in there, but when the light catches your skin the right way it really shines.

The smell is great, because it's not overpowering like some lotions. It's a light floral scent you have to get close to smell. The lotion sinks in quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and not greasy. It also has started to reduce some blotchiness in my arms, chest and legs, making me more excited for summer to get here so I can show them off!

I definitely recommend this lotion to anyone looking for radiant skin!

April 26, 2018

A body lotion perfect for everyday use

I received that product for free from ChickAdvisor, so I can try and review it.

I immediately fell in love with its super fresh scent! I've always loved Aveeno body lotions, cause they absorbs quickly, but, at the same time, they're hydrating and soothing enough for my dry and sensitive skin. This product is no exception.

I'd buy that Aveeno product again, for sure! It's a great body lotion, hydrating enough and with a great smell. It's perfect for everyday use. Especially for a little less than 10 $!

April 26, 2018

Always love Aveeno products!

I have always loved Aveeno products, and this was no exception. I found it to be non greasy, and easily absorbed, which is important because I need to be able to carry on with life after applying lotion.

I found that it was long lasting and the smell was really nice. Light and not too overwhelming. I truly enjoyed it and was even using it on my 6 year old because it wasn't harsh on your skin and senses.

I believe for $9.97 I would expect a slightly larger bottle, however it does seem to last longer than other lotions, so that may give it an up.

All in all, I would totally recommend this to family or friends.

Great daily moisturizer

This is now my go-to daily moisturizer. It has a pleasant light scent and soothes my dry skin without feeling greasy or heavy. It absorbs quickly which means I don't have to worry about it soaking into my clothing or bedding after applying. I also love that it comes with a pump.

It is a bit pricier than the average lotion but in my opinion it is definitely worth the extra money it because its effective and I can go longer without having to reapply lotion on my skin.

I received this product through the product review club.

I found my Fav Lotion!!!

I finally found my fav lotion!! This stuff is amazing. Smells so good and used with the body wash was great. My skin felt so smooth and refreshed. I would totally recommend this to anyone!!

A great moisturizing lotion

I received the Aveeno positively radiant body lotion free from chick advisor and it is one of my favorite products! It has a lovely light scent that would be fine for men or women. The lotion is a nice thickness and absorbs quickly. My skin felt well moisturized but not at all greasy or over oiled. I would definitely buy this product again but only on sale or with coupons as $9.97 is a bit too high of a price in my opinion. Overall it is a great product and I would definitely recommend it as a daily moisturizing lotion.