AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

Amazing Lotion

I absolutely love this product! As soon as I received it I immediately started using the lotion. My skin was dry & dull before I used it but after just one week I could notice that my skin was getting softer every day! I will continue to use this product because it works so well! One of the things I noticed was that this lotion had no bad effects on my sensitive skin and that is wonderful..

Great for dry skin!

I got this lotion for free to try. This lotion has a cream consistency. It's not sticky. It drys fast once rubbed in and leaves the skin feeling moisturized. It's good for dry skin and dermatologist recommended. It has a pleasant but not overbearing light scent. Aveeno tends to be a bit on the pricier side but i am sure you can find it for less on sale. I can see myself reaching for this lotion often after tanning.

Radiant Body Lotion

I was so excited to receive my free sample of this cream. I am a bit of a cream-a-holic and I absolutely loved this cream. I find my hands get so dry at work so I took it there and use it multiple times a day. It has a nice aroma but not overly strong so for a scent-sensitive environment I can still use it there. Highly recommend this cream!

Aveeno

Once again, Aveeno made something good! This lotion really helps soothe and moisturize your skin leaving it feeling soft and healthy. The scent is fresh and natural, ver pleasant! It adds a natural glow without leaving you looking shiny/oily. Overall great quality product! I recommend.

Abeeno lotion NEVER disappoints

Chickadvisor sent me a bottle of this for review purposes, but I've never tried an aveeno lotion I didnt like, and this one is no exception. The part I like most about this lotion is the lightweight feel and gentle fragrance. Usually I don't use scented lotions, but this one is subtle and I love it.
    As for the formula, it's moisturizing without being sticky or oily. It just sort of sits on your skin soothingly before being absorbed, and I find I need to use this lotion about half as often as the regular aveeno.

Definitely radiant!

I love Aveeno already and lookd forward to testing this, especially if its for free!
    It softens & brightens my skin and a little goes a long way. Aveeno has a mild and lovely fragrance to it as well.
    I would definitely continue to buy this , and continue to make this my only moisturizing lotion.

April 26, 2018

Aveeno is one of the brands that I trust the most.

I love this body lotion!

Whenever I buy moisturizer of any kind, I will always turn to Aveeno first. But I had yet to try their body lotion, so this was a great opportunity to try out one of my favourite brands.

This body lotion works great! I love that it is super thick, so that it moisturizes my skin to the extreme. My skin is especially dry, especially my arms and elbows, and this lotion leaves my skin silky smooth and so so soft :)

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Just OK.

The smell was nice and light but the texture of the lotion was on the thin side. I found this lotion did not meet my dry skin needs. It didn’t keep my legs as mostutized as my regular brand. Using this lotion after my nightly shower, I found my legs were a bit dry the next morning. This lotion is probably best to use in the summer months only.

Aveeno!

I got to try the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT BODY LOTION for free from Chick Advisor.
    I really liked this cream it smelled really good and clean not to strong. I have super dry skin from the long winter. I this cream worked wonders for all of my dry skin. It didn't feel greasy at all.
    I love all Aveeno products this is just another great product from Aveeno.
    I would recommend trying this one out for sure.

April 26, 2018

A lotion that truly gives radiance.

As a fan of Aveeno, I was very happy to be one of those chosen to receive a complimentary Positively Radiant Body Lotion from the Active Naturals line through Chickadvisor in exchange for my review. It had my interest because of how it's to improve skin's tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots.

I'd have to say that I personally didn't have the time enough before placing this review to truly put the 5 Factors of Radiance to test and, therefore, could not see any true change in brown spots, nor a difference in tone. Perhaps I may update in the future for these aspects. What I did see, though, was that it gave a very nice texture to my skin and an almost microscopic 'glitter' in the product that gives a very pleasant radiance.

The scent is wonderful and is a nice medium-light moisturizer for any time of the year. It is also the perfect go-along with the body wash of the same line and I would highly recommend it for this. I'm glad this is part of my personal Aveeno skin care collection.