AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

Radiant and smooth

I tried this product as part of a review process and I enjoyed the scent, texture and effect. It is a creamier lotion than I am used to using with Aveena moisturizers. It absorbed quickly , into even the most stubborn and dry of skin, and I loved how smooth and radiant my skin became.

AMAZING!!

I am not normally a lotion person but I love Aveeno!
    My skin has never been so soft and smooth.
    I will never use another lotion on my hands and body again.

1.8/5

False Advertising

I really wanted to like this product..Aveeno is usually good about skin care but man did they drop the ball on this one. It claims you can start to see results after just one use but tell that to all the dry skin marks on my black sheets the night I had used it (I showered in the morning). I found it did not give me nearly enough moisurising benefits as it claims. Also there is a very strong floral smell to it that is never mentioned on the bottle, The only real benifit to this lotion was that it does absorb fast.

Updated On: April 26, 2018

I got this product free from ChickAdvisor to review

Smooth and Shiny

This product left my skin feeling smooth and left my skin looking radiant and shiny. However, this product claims to hydrate for 24 hours and I found that it did not.

Fresh smooth skin

I received this for free from chickadvisor in return for my feedback.

Pros: it absorbs fast, lightweight, the bottle comes in an easy pump to dispense the lotion.

My skin feels much softer since using this. It also looks younger and it feels fresh instead of greasy.

Cons : expensive in comparison to other lotions. But I think it works better than most.

April 26, 2018

A lovely and hydrating lotion but little radiance effects

This is a good body lotion: it was easy to work into the skin, didn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky, and kept my skin hydrated and moisturized (though I can’t say it lasted a full 24 hours as advertised). Unfortunately, I didn’t notice too much of an “enhancement” of my skin’s natural radiance, but I still like to use it after my morning showers. The scent is light and fresh but slightly reminds me of shampoo. Overall, this lotion is pretty good. I could see myself reaching for this body lotion during warmer months as it is fairly light, has a nice fresh scent, and is small enough to pack up and bring with you on vacay or to the cottage! The claim that it enhances your skin’s natural radiance is a nice bonus but since it didn’t really have a noticeable effect on me, I wouldn’t recommend getting your hopes too high up about that aspect. #gotitfree

April 26, 2018

La crème de la crème, Aveeno!

La lotion pour le corps Positively Radiant® d'AVEENO® a fait perdre à ma peau son aspect un peu terne et atténué légèrement mes petites irrégularités et mes taches brunes. Il donne à mon peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante. En plus de la qualité et de l'efficacité des soinscorporels connus des lotions que je connaissais et aimais déjà, Cette lotion à aider à revitaliser ma peau très sèche, et à rehausser son éclat naturel. Je recommande cette lotion pour tout le monde !! Merci à
    #ChickAdvisorfree
    et à
    #AVEENOPositivelyRadiant
    pour m'avoir permise de recevoir et tester ce produit gratuitement.

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT BODY LOTION

I have been using the lotion for a couple weeks now and have been happy with it. There is a bit of a shimmer/glow affect when used, I almost would use it for day rather then at night. I usually apply moisturizer before bed, after showering.
    I would prefer if the lotion was actually in a pot container rather then the pump, it just feels like more waste.
    The smell is really nice and light! It's perfect for a day cream without any major skin dryness.
    I didn't find that it helped with brown spots at all, but did feel that the oil ingredient made my skin look more radiant!
    I don't think I will purchase this particular item again as overall I was happy with it, but didn't feel like it was my favorite. I have a go to moisturizer that I am happy with and don't feel like I would make the switch.

Truly Radiant Lotion

I received the Aveeno positively radiant body lotion for review. I am a big fan of Aveeno products and have used quite a few of them and this one did not disappoint.

It has a light, inviting warm scent that I could not get enough of. The lotion is soft and creamy to touch and leaves the body feeling refreshed and moisturized. I tried to keep track test the 5 factors after a few weeks of use. It definitely left my skin feeling smooth and soft and a somewhat of a glow almost glitter like. So it did improve the dullness of my skin. My dry spots still felt blotchiness. I have used other Aveeno products such as Aveeneo Eczema Care which smooths out the blotchiness dry spots the best I have found. My brown/aging spots seems slightly lighter but overall I was impressed with how soft it left my skin feeling. It absorbed well into the skin.

I would definitely purchase this product again. Thanks again @chickadvisor. #Gotitfree #AVEENOPositivelyRadiant

A Brand I can trust

Aveeno PositivelyRadiant lotion leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It absorbed quickly into my skin with no greasy feeling. It has a nice light scent. The only downfall is it claims to target brown spots and so far I have not seen this benefit. Definitely will continue to use