Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser Reviews

With moisture-rich Soy extracts, this soap-free cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day, even on sensitive skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

December 08, 2021

I'm throwing out my other facial cleansers!

Aveeno positively radiant cleanser is my new go to! Leaves my face feeling clean, refreshed, soft and glowing! Where has this cleanser been my whole life?! I am throwing out my old facial cleansers and buying ten more bottles of these beauties! ♡♡♡

Amazing cleanser

Cleanser
    I wear a lot of makeup and it gently removed it all and it didn’t feel oily at all, it actually made my skin feel soft after you and nice and smooth, great for my sensitive skin. So so gentle and helped with my blotchiness and texture prone skin as well, I love it!!

Moisturizing cleanser

The cleanser has worked miraculously on my skin. It is very moisturizing and leaves the skin soft and supple. A must have for winters. Highly recommend!

December 07, 2021

Cannot go wrong with this cleanser !

I have used this cleanser by Aveeno previously, and it still works magically as it always has ! cannot go wrong with this cleanser. It is so gental on your skin, no fragrance - you cannot go wrong with this cult classic. Loved it.

December 07, 2021

Surprisingly good for dry skin

I have super dry skin and i experiment with a new brand whenever I run out of a cleanser. I have to say this one really surprised me because it actually felt like it added in moisture to my face but yet cleaned it. Usually cleansers strip my face of all oils and because I have dry skin I don’t really find that to be the best thing because it make my skin feel like it has no elasticity. I’m not sure how this cleanser managed to do it but it made me feel like I had applied something moisturizing and soothing to my face but while removing the makeup, leaving it clean and fresh. Really love it. I found the perfect cleanser for me.

Fantastic 2 in 1 product

The Aveeno positively radiant has a very nice fragrant that is not overwhelming. The cleanser did not irritate my skin at all and does a great job at removing makeup!

Aveeno POSITIVELY RADIANT cleanser

🍀Aveeno POSITIVELY RADIANT cleanser 🍀
    this has such a wonderful feeling while it's on , after just applying it and washing it off I felt my skin was much softer without moisturizer ( *¯ ³¯*)♡

Hydrates the skin

It makes my skin feels good. It's not to sticky or oily on me. The smell is not bad. I haven't seen alot of result but I don't hate it when I use it. I would use it as last minute resource.

Love love love it!

I love this cleanser! I was worried that it would break my skin out! It did the opposite it helped clear my skin it also helped with the redness in my face. It also helped my skin not feel not itchy.

December 06, 2021

Smells really good

Along with the other product this was also in the Box it smells good and I'm not on C too sure if I would use this on a daily basis however it isn't bad it has a good smell to it but to clean your face daily with it I think you would need more of a scrub
    #freeproduct