Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser Reviews

With moisture-rich Soy extracts, this soap-free cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day, even on sensitive skin.

Amazing product.

I absolutely loved how the cleanser left my face feeling so soft and lifted the dirt and makeup right off. It lathered really well and was slightly scented which I loved! I used it everyday for a week and i can honestly say i noticed the dark spots under my eye are visibly reduced and gave me an even tone. I would highly recommend this product and thank you so much @Chickadvisor and #AveenoCanada for the opportunity to review this #gotitfree.

A “go-to” cleanser

This is a product that I am familiar with, but always come back to as a go-to for my skin. I love the fact that this cleanser not only removes my makeup successfully, but leaves my skin feeling amazing afterward. I naturally have dry skin and my face feels nice and smooth after use. I like that this product is oil and soap free as my skin can be very sensitive during the winter season! Aveeno products do not disappoint!

Every day cleaner

This is an everyday cleanser. Nothing to special. I have acne skin and this isn't the right face wash for me but I agree I felt glowing and radiant. It is a good wash.

A nice light cleanser

This was my favorite product of the 3 products that were sent to me from Chickadvisor.
    I really like the type of pump on this cleanser. It works well. The cleanser has some shimmer to it. (It's not noticeable on your face.) It smells really good. A nice light scent. It produces slight bubbles and is easy to wash off the face. My skin feels refreshed after using it. This is definitely one of the better cleansers I have ever tried. Many are too thick and almost create a layer of soap. This product isn't like that at all. It is light and gentle. I really enjoyed this cleanser and will most likely purchase it in the future.

Cleanse skin without irritation

Love everything about this Cleanser. This product is very gentle and good for my dry skin. It's oil and soap free. There is no strong fragrance either. With creamy consistency  you come out hydrated and feeling clean without the tight skin. All you need is one pump. Positively radiant cleanser with moisture rich soy extract to help even skin tone and texture.
    #gotitfree #aveenocanada #productreviewclub

Light & Refreshing

I love this cleanser! It is very efficient when removing my makeup each night and the dirt in my pores each morning and night. I love the refreshing soft feeling this leaves my skin after each use

Pleasant cleanser

This cleanser was a pleasant experience. My face felt clean and fresh. Over time I suspect the dark spots would fade but right now it's too soon to say. This was a free sample to try.

Gentle and not drying

I’ve been really enjoying this cleanser! It has a creamy texture which turns into a light lather when massaged into the skin. I have been using it as a second cleanser, and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight or stripped. It also helps removing makeup residue effortlessly.

The key ingredient is Soy Extract which has been proven to improve the condition of uneven skin. It is packed with antioxidants and nutrients, making it a great ingredient for anti-ageing care as well.

Overall, it is a very gentle cleanser with a nice refreshing scent.

A must needed cleanser

Cleanser I am using from a long time & love how it work on my skin as I have combination skin , it remove all dirt & make up from your face, it’s soap free

Loved it!

The bottle is very attractive, just the right amount of information about the product! The writing on the back though is extremely small and hard to read. You need to shake the product before use every time which can be annoying and you can forget easily! The product is very easy to dispense and use, it’s very silky, the thing I liked best is how easily it rinsed off and didn’t leave any sticky residue! My skin felt extremely soft, clean, and healthy after! It does have a bit of a weird smell but your get use to it after 2 or 3 times and it starts to smell nice!