Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser Reviews

With moisture-rich Soy extracts, this soap-free cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup without over-drying for naturally radiant skin. Oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day, even on sensitive skin.

3.2/5

April 11, 2017

I do like it, I had purchased this because it was on sale at shoppers for 7.99. I was out of my current brand so I tried it out. Cleaned my face left it nice and radiant

3.2/5

April 11, 2017

I just bought this product it was 7.99 last week at Shoppers Drug mart. I was out of my regular brand and needed something. I was presently surprised on how well it works. a little goes a long way. I like how it cleans and my skin feels good.

April 11, 2017

Good product. Smells great and haven't had any break outs from this product. Use it everyday and doesn't dry out the skin. Would recommend this product to others.

April 10, 2017

After 2 weeks of continual use this product is my new favourite. I have sensative skin and so far this has given me a more even skin tone and has also given me soft skin.

April 04, 2017

I like this product overall, it cleanses well and if light. I feel that I have to use a lot to feel it on my face because it won't lather, it is more of a gel you put on your face and rinse. It is a little pricey for the amount I use and I sometimes feel that my face is still oily after using it I've hit the gym. Overall a good morning face cleanser if you have unclogged your pores the night before

April 03, 2017

I have been using this facewash for 1 month now and have to say its amazing. My skin felt softer after 2 days and i am now noticing that the tone of my face is more even. I bought it on sale at shoppers for 8.00 so its an awesome price as well.

February 24, 2017

La mousse produite par le nettoyant Aveeno positively radiant nettoie très bien mon visage. Il enlève le maquillage ainsi que le mascara sur les cils. Il est doux et n'irrite pas la peau. J' ai une peau sensible avec des rougeurs à tendance sèche et le nettoyant n'accentue pas ses symptômes. C'est mon nettoyant visage depuis des années et je l'apprécie beaucoup et son prix est abordable.

January 16, 2017

I love this facial cleanser, it is just right... not too drying and yet it doesn't leave your face too greasy after. I find a lot anti aging ones leave your face feeling like there is a film on your face after. This a is perfectly balanced cleanser.

January 08, 2017

I absolutely love this product! After just over six months of use, it is still working well for my skin. It is gentle, and does not entirely dry out my skin. I am also still using the same bottle I bought (I use it roughly twice a day, sometimes once a day), so it is clearly lasting. It is one of the more expensive normal drug store shelf products (compared to clean and clear etc), but I find it absolutely worth it.

August 09, 2016

I have sensitive skin so this brand works amazingly on my skin. I love the fact that it doesn't contain a lot off harsh chemicals and its very gentle on my face. I also like that it doesn't foam up like other facial cleansers. It dose do what it says it dose on the bottle. It dose help to even out my skin tone and moisturize my face. The only negative thing about this product is the price its too high so I shop around for it on sale or Clarence.