AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #397 out of 1365 in Facial Lotions & Creams

1.3/5

June 21, 2017

Expensive for what it is and doesn't work for me

This moisturizer is...not for me. For one, it just doesn't work for me. It feels like it's laying on top of my skin, never absorbing. My face never felt good, just gross and rough after using it. It is also pretty pricey for what it is (a big box/drugstore brand). For the price that it is to me locally, I can spend a small amount more and get something that is just way better.

June 14, 2017

Love this Face Cream

I love this daily moisturizer, especially in the summer months. I'm not a fan of putting regular sunscreen on my face as I feel it leaves it feeling oily and greasy. I love that this face cream is a daily moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling light, with the added bonus of having an SPF. I also like the smell of it as well, as it's not too strong smelling.

June 08, 2017

Purchased two 120ml size bottles at Costco for approximately $27CAD I believe. Have been using the first bottle for over 2 months, it's my daytime moisturizer, I really like that it has the added bonus of SPF, and skips the sunscreen step in the morning.
    Protects my face from the sun, smells fantastic, doesn't leave an SPF "sheen" to the skin. I haven't broken out since using it, I have combination skin.

May 31, 2016

Reasonably priced, super effective moisturizer. Really love the texture and the gentle scent. SPF 15 is perfect to protect while still allowing you to absorb the benefits of the sun. Not 100% compatible with oily skin but it's not terrible.

3.2/5

May 31, 2016

This is my current daytime moisturizer; what I like about this product is that it has SPF15, so one less step for me in terms of applying sunblock! This aveeno moisturizer is light and does not leave my face shiny which is a plus!

March 16, 2016

For a more affordable drug store option I recommend the Aveeno Daily Moisture face moisturizer. I use this moisturizer after I shower or wash my face and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and smooth. This product never leaves my skin feeling or looking oiling which I haven't always received with many drug store moisturizers.