Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

August 13, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

one of the BEST moisturizer I have ever used, it makes your skin so soft and keeps it hydrated all the time totally in love with this product <3 highly recommended :)

August 11, 2017

Best face moisturizer that I have found!

I have searched and searched for a good face moisturizer for years. I finally came across this one and I will never switch again. This moisturizer is awesome. It leaves my skin feeling great. It is not sticky at all. I love it!

July 17, 2017

Bonne qualité et dure longtemps

je l'aime beaucoup elle hydrate bien et il en faut très peu pour tous le visage et elle sent bon......................................................

July 06, 2017

Aveeno all the way

So I have super oily skin. I also have super dry skin (great combo right?) in addition to being both oily and dry I am also extremly sensitive. Up until I discovered this product I was all over the shelves looking for something that can accommodate my skin.

Then I found this. At Costco no less!

The product is smooth, soft and absorbs into my skin nicely. And it offers SPF 25! The moisturizer has a little shimmer to it, so it makes my face look radiant and bright. I don't even wear foundation when I use this product.

Because my face is oily I do not use this product in the winter. I find that without the sun to dry my skin, it leaves me feeling oily. However, the moment the temperature rises and the sun starts to shine its the only mostirizer that I'll use on my face.

Highly recommend

July 03, 2017

Best affordable moisturizer with SPF!

I originally got this moisturizer in a set with other products from the Positively Radiant line and immediately loved it. It feels so fresh to put on in the morning, soaks into skin and has SPF protection. It has a slight sunscreen scent which I don't mind and it doesn't linger. Leaves skin looking glowy and healthy!

June 30, 2017

Gentle on Sensitive skin!

I love that this moisturizer has spf! It's perfect for the summer! I also have sensitive skin. In the past I've had trouble with finding a moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin. This is perfect! I also noticed many improvements on my skin texture! It is a lot more smooth thanks to this great product! It's also an affordable price!

June 28, 2017

My favorite

I use this face moisturizer everyday. I love Aveeno products especially how it makes your skin feel. I would definitely recommend this product anybody that has sensitive skin

June 21, 2017

Je vais surement acheté le produit à nouveau

J'ai aimé la texture de la crème de jour, légère et hydratante. Je trouve ma peau plus rayonnante depuis que j'utilise cette nouvelle crème. Merci de me l'avoir fait découvrir! à essayé pour un visage plus radieux!

1.3/5

June 21, 2017

Expensive for what it is and doesn't work for me

This moisturizer is...not for me. For one, it just doesn't work for me. It feels like it's laying on top of my skin, never absorbing. My face never felt good, just gross and rough after using it. It is also pretty pricey for what it is (a big box/drugstore brand). For the price that it is to me locally, I can spend a small amount more and get something that is just way better.

June 14, 2017

Love this Face Cream

I love this daily moisturizer, especially in the summer months. I'm not a fan of putting regular sunscreen on my face as I feel it leaves it feeling oily and greasy. I love that this face cream is a daily moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling light, with the added bonus of having an SPF. I also like the smell of it as well, as it's not too strong smelling.