Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

June 08, 2017

Purchased two 120ml size bottles at Costco for approximately $27CAD I believe. Have been using the first bottle for over 2 months, it's my daytime moisturizer, I really like that it has the added bonus of SPF, and skips the sunscreen step in the morning.
    Protects my face from the sun, smells fantastic, doesn't leave an SPF "sheen" to the skin. I haven't broken out since using it, I have combination skin.

June 06, 2017

I love this moisturizer. It has an spf of 15 which is great because I can feel good every morning knowing that I have put my sunscreen on under my makeup. It does not leave my face feeling oily. It has a nice scent which is not over powering at all. I usually buy mine from costco and you get two in a pack which is good and a good deal for your money as well. This is definitely my go to cream with an spf I use every day.

May 26, 2017

I really like that this item has SPF included in it. It is my go to for the summer. It smells nice and goes on smooth. It absorbs quickly in your skin so you can put your make up on right after!

May 23, 2017

This is a very hydrating product to balance your skin tone and make you feel lighter. Its a great refreshing facial cream that really helps your skin in hydration and evens your skin tone.

May 19, 2017

I purchased this moisturizer because my skin was dry and uneven. I liked how easily the pump dispensed the lotion. I really liked the light and sweet scent of this moisturizer and once i applied it to my face it quickly absorbed and moisturized all the dry areas. After a week of use i did notice even toning of my skin and the dryness was gone. I could easily wear it under makeup without my face getting greasy. I have combination skin which means my cheeks are dry but the middle of my forehead my nose and my chin get oily. With this moisturizer i had very even skin and started noticing results after a week of using!

May 15, 2017

I use it twice daily and at 67 have very few fine lines and wrinkles. I use very little so it is not only effective on my face and neck, but also cost effective.

May 14, 2017

I bought this cream in a 3 piece set that came with a body wash and the positively radiant make-up removing wipes. As it is not my go to cream I thought I would give it a try since I am looking for product to brighten my skin. After a month of using it I do not find that it has brightened my actual skin but it is a nice moisturizer to use underneath make up as it has a gentle brightening sheen that gives the skin a natural glow. It is also a medium thickness cream so I like that it provides enough hydration but also allows the skin to breathe. For an affordable moisturizer it serves its purpose.

May 14, 2017

I love the light feel of this lotion. It Penetrates the skin quickly as well. I like that there is a protection against the sun and that there is a pump.

May 12, 2017

I was just introduced to positively radiant
    Wow it's amazing only after a few days I could see a difference my skin is hydrated and glowing. I had a few skin irritations and they are calmer and healing rapidly. I don't have that dry itchy feeling anymore

May 11, 2017

Such a lightweight smooth feel and smells amazing also has SPF 15 which is a plus.
    It doesn't get greasy or sticky. Great everyday product and for the price its worth it. g.