Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

March 09, 2017

This is my daily moisturizer that I always use and as I do love it and it's so creamy but so light , I think I am starting to need just a little bit more when it comes to the winter. I really do love that this has spf in it though as you don't have to worry about sunscreen on the face in the summer months as much

2.8/5

March 05, 2017

I bought this moisturizer because I love the radiant cleanser, but this just doesn't work for my skin. I have combination skin and I found when I used this my face felt very oily and looked shiny, like it doesn't absorb well. It didn't give a moisturized feeling at all.

March 03, 2017

This has been my favourite moisturiser for the last few years because it is one of the few that doesn't make my face breakout. I like that it is more natural than others. It also is a thicker, creamier lotion that works all day without feeling oily and works great with my sensitive skin.

March 02, 2017

this feels like the never ending face moisturizer which is a good thing. i use this almost everyday twice a day and its lasted me months. it brings a glow to your skin that makes it look flawless. it moisturizes super long and is perfect under makeup. it's also super easy to use because of the pump you can control the amount a little more.

February 16, 2017

Great product skin feels amazing... it works. Will be purchasing again just wish this product was not tested on animals would help with buying again.

February 16, 2017

I have dry skin and this moisturizer has saved it. It doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy either. It is an excellent value and you don't need to use a lot of it. I do wish it was a thicker formula though

February 16, 2017

this is the best lotion its the only one I use. I enjoy the smell and feel of the moisturizing lotion. It Moisturizes well and hydrates skin enough for the day.

December 18, 2016

This cream worked well on my dry face. The only downside is that the smell was way to overpowering for me and only for this reason I would not buy again. Aside from the smell it made my face very soft.

November 28, 2016

I like Aveeno products. I find it's gentle on my skin and doesn't leave a sticky film at all. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day. I especially love that it has an SPF!

November 16, 2016

This moisturizer is Amazing. It is non greasy and very hydrating. Great for dry and oily skin. It has gentle ingredients which make this moisturizer perfect for sensitive skin. I noticed I have far less breakouts since I started using this moisturizer. It has SPF so I don't need to worry about wearing sunscreen. My foundation applies beautifully over this. I noticed my skin looks smoother and more glowing with this moisturizer. I love the packaging and the easy to use pump. The only downside is that it is on the pricy side for a drug store product. However it will still continue to be my go to moisturizer.