Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

August 26, 2016

I have used this cream for years. Perfect on my sensitive skin and a bonus that it has UV protection. Not greasy so make up can be applied after wards and it doesn't slide off. A good price and an excellent product. My skin feels hydrated all day.

August 09, 2016

I'm using the Aveeno Active Natural Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15. I use this after I use the Aveeno cleanser in the morning. It doesn't have a really strong sent which I like. I like that its oil-free, hypoallergenic which is good for my oily sensitive skin. It also helps to even out my skin tone. Once again the only negative with this product is the price. Therefore I'll buy it on sale or clearance.

July 21, 2016

Over all this cream is great for daily use. I've been using this cream on my face in the morning for the past year or so. It's light, doesn't have a sticky feel and has spf 15 to protect your face from sun marks or aging spots. You may need to reapply the cream during the day depending on the dryness of your skin.The price can range from $13-$15 a bottle where I live which can be pricey considering the bottle isn't very big. However, buying it in bulk may be a better option... Especially if you use this product daily.

July 15, 2016

Love, love, love this product. I use it every day, year round. Absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any greasy feeling on your face. I really like the amount the pump dispenses so you're not left with extra cream on your fingers and wasted product.

July 10, 2016

I wanted a moisturizer with sun protection and decided to give this a try. I love it! A little goes a long way so it's a great value for the price (~$10).

June 29, 2016

I like using this moisturizer during any season. It's light without a strong fragrance and spreads evenly. I've never had a reaction which can sometimes happen with other products.

June 13, 2016

This lotion is lovely. Its light on the skin so it doesn't feel heavy or cakey. I love the shimmer element to it and the added spf is a great bonus to this lotion.

2.0/5

June 01, 2016

Huge fan of Aveeno but not this product! There is a pearly shiny ingredient in here that just makes my face too shiny, every pore was amplified. I won't be repurchasing.

May 31, 2016

Reasonably priced, super effective moisturizer. Really love the texture and the gentle scent. SPF 15 is perfect to protect while still allowing you to absorb the benefits of the sun. Not 100% compatible with oily skin but it's not terrible.

3.2/5

May 31, 2016

This is my current daytime moisturizer; what I like about this product is that it has SPF15, so one less step for me in terms of applying sunblock! This aveeno moisturizer is light and does not leave my face shiny which is a plus!