Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

May 10, 2017

Aveeno is one of my trusted brand and I use the Positively Radiant Daiy Moisturizer everyday. I also own the daily moisturizer with SPF30 and for acne treatment. It's especially effective and keeps my skin moisturized all day. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others too.

May 04, 2017

Cher mais en vaut sont prix bon pour la peau .. Fsit davoine que demandé de mieux je recommande a tous surtout le aveeno baby pour vos baby jai toujours utiliser sa

May 04, 2017

Jaime bien bon produit a bon prix bon pour la peau sent tres bon je recommande a tous.. Faite d'avoine que demandez de mieux comme crèmes naturelle ..

May 04, 2017

Jaime bien cette crème elle rend ma peau douce comme des fesses de bébé. C'est l'une des rares crème que j'utilise et que j'aime autant l'odeur que l'effet.

April 18, 2017

Aveeno moisturizer helps my skin feel and look younger. It helps minimize my wrinkles and makes my face feel so soft. I use it everyday and would be lost without it.

April 15, 2017

It's my day moisturizer with spf protection. I am still oily at the end of the day but it didn't break me out and I noticed my face even and my black spots fading. I still keep using it.

April 13, 2017

Une crème qui est sur les étagères régulières et qui est négligée, à cause de ça et à mon avis. On nous l'a conseille pas et pourtant... J'utilise cette crème depuis un certain temps, elle hydrate bien et rend la peau vraiment éclatante. Bien aussi pour unifier le teint et la texture de votre peau, comme mentionné sur le contenant.

Et comme il faut aussi bien protéger notre peau du soleil, elle a un FPS de 30, qui devrait être le minimum pour le visage.

March 29, 2017

I have been using this product for over 2 years and I simply cannot live without it. I live in a very dry area and my face used to flake and breakout easily. This miracle worker just makes everything better. Face is no longer red, not flaky and most importantly not breaking out. I totally recommend this. The bonus of all this, is that it has sunscreen!

March 24, 2017

A very light and soft moisturizer. The best part would be the fact that there is SPF in it, for any day that I want to wear no makeup! Its even nice to wear to sleep. A good scent and keeps my skim feeling fresh and soft!

March 20, 2017

Easy pump bottle which doesn't give out too much product per pump. Feels very silky smooth going on and does not feel greasy at all. Price is on par with competitors but you can get it on sale.