Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

April 28, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A good moisturizer

I recieved a sample of Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer With SPF 30 and have tried it for a few days.

It has kept my skin moisturized without irritating my face. It does feel a bit greasy compared to my previous moisturizer, but does eventually soak in.

I like that it has SPF 30, because I am fair-skinned and always need my skin to be protected.

April 09, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

this is very good as it has spf built right in.It is great because both my husband and I take medication that needs us to be careful in the sun.it also is not greasy so my husband will use it

March 08, 2018

Amazing

I love how moisturizing it is! This is my first Aveeno product, and I plan to buy more! I have oily skin, and this is oil-free, so my face just loves it!

February 24, 2018

Great for everyday use!!

This has been my go to moisturizer since the first time I used it. It absorbs great, doesnt make my skin oily and doesnt feel heavy. The fact it has SPF in it is wonderful, I do wear it under makeup and it hasnt ever affected the way my foundation sets. A little goes a long way!

February 23, 2018

Love this product...

My face has started to become dry since I’ve been in my 50s! So after some research and recommendations from friends, I purchased this product! I love it, mild scent, and it leaves my skin so smooth and soft! I’ve told many family and friends!

1.5/5

January 12, 2018

Disappointed

I was experiencing dry skin and picked up this moisturizer at shoppers drug mart( my local pharmacy) I.was not impressed at all. I found it to be greasy. It didn't make a difference at all and was quite expensive.

July 19, 2017
    Illinois, United States

I am absolutely in love with this moisturizer.

I was looking for a facial moisturizer that would work as a sunscreen as well. After comparing a few brands, I chose Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. I am absolutely in love with this moisturizer. Nothing feels worse than putting on moisturizer and feeling like your wearing a mask. This product doesn't do that. It goes on easily and makes my skin feel smooth, without feeling like I'm wearing a mask. It works so well at moisturizing my face that I use it on my hands as well. I'm 53 years old and work in a field where I'm washing my hands a lot. This product leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. And the added sunscreen is a bonus. I haven't burned at all, this summer, despite spending quite a bit of time gardening. I highly recommend this product.