Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

September 10, 2020

Needed for extra moisture

This is my go to moisturizer! I use the cleanser in the shower and put this on right when I get out and my skin feels hydrated and fresh, gives you a get up and go feeling!

September 10, 2020

When I look in mirror my skin feel glowing & clear.

This is the wonderful mosturizer I have ever used. I need a moisturizer that has an SPF of 30, and other products I've tried does not have nice scent which I like. It also suits my dry skin. I will buy this product again.

September 09, 2020

Lightweight moisturizer

Love that this moisturizer also has SPF. It is lightweight and absorbed quickly. It is also affordable. This is great for my sensitive skin. It met my expectations.

September 04, 2020

Good Lotion

I love this lotion in the summer. It has SPF which makes it nice for the summer. My skin gets dry in the winter and this stuff isn’t always enough for that but during the other seasons it’s my go to.

September 04, 2020

Great

This is a very great product! My 3yo and I both have very dry hands and it helps well, I also use it on my face and rest of my body after a shower and my skin feels so much better!

2.8/5

July 03, 2020

Helped my dry skin so much

I have very dry skin and this lotion helped me big time ! Moisturizer my skin with no sticky feeling! Would definitely recommend! I will be buying it again

June 18, 2020

Helps with dry skin

This cream is really good if you have really dry skin. It is also really good on new tattoos as well as old ones. It keeps them from drying out and helps to protect them.

June 18, 2020

My Go To Product!!

Such a nice moisturizer. Glides on the skin so smoothly, does not feel heavy and is has and SPF which is awesome. It is my go to daily moisturizer. Highly recommend this product.

June 17, 2020

This is my favourite - love it!

I have sensitive skin as do my daughters. We have all tried numerous products that claim they work on sensitive skin but don't. I also live in a city that is very dry. So moisturizer is a priority in our house. This one feels good on my skin! It is not greasy. And it is something I cannot live without now. Aveeno is our family's favourite!

June 11, 2020

Good buy

I have combination skin and feel that the product goes on greasy but once absorbed into my skin I pat to get the excess off my skin. I haven’t found a product yet that I don’t have to do this with. I wear it under my make up daily. Keeps my skin well hydrated.