Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1312 in Facial Lotions & Creams

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

May 23, 2017

This is a very hydrating product to balance your skin tone and make you feel lighter. Its a great refreshing facial cream that really helps your skin in hydration and evens your skin tone.

May 19, 2017

I purchased this moisturizer because my skin was dry and uneven. I liked how easily the pump dispensed the lotion. I really liked the light and sweet scent of this moisturizer and once i applied it to my face it quickly absorbed and moisturized all the dry areas. After a week of use i did notice even toning of my skin and the dryness was gone. I could easily wear it under makeup without my face getting greasy. I have combination skin which means my cheeks are dry but the middle of my forehead my nose and my chin get oily. With this moisturizer i had very even skin and started noticing results after a week of using!

May 15, 2017

I use it twice daily and at 67 have very few fine lines and wrinkles. I use very little so it is not only effective on my face and neck, but also cost effective.

May 15, 2017

I bought this cream in a 3 piece set that came with a body wash and the positively radiant make-up removing wipes. As it is not my go to cream I thought I would give it a try since I am looking for product to brighten my skin. After a month of using it I do not find that it has brightened my actual skin but it is a nice moisturizer to use underneath make up as it has a gentle brightening sheen that gives the skin a natural glow. It is also a medium thickness cream so I like that it provides enough hydration but also allows the skin to breathe. For an affordable moisturizer it serves its purpose.

May 11, 2017

Such a lightweight smooth feel and smells amazing also has SPF 15 which is a plus.
    It doesn't get greasy or sticky. Great everyday product and for the price its worth it. g.

May 10, 2017

Aveeno is one of my trusted brand and I use the Positively Radiant Daiy Moisturizer everyday. I also own the daily moisturizer with SPF30 and for acne treatment. It's especially effective and keeps my skin moisturized all day. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others too.

May 04, 2017

Cher mais en vaut sont prix bon pour la peau .. Fsit davoine que demandé de mieux je recommande a tous surtout le aveeno baby pour vos baby jai toujours utiliser sa

May 04, 2017

Jaime bien bon produit a bon prix bon pour la peau sent tres bon je recommande a tous.. Faite d'avoine que demandez de mieux comme crèmes naturelle ..

May 04, 2017

Jaime bien cette crème elle rend ma peau douce comme des fesses de bébé. C'est l'une des rares crème que j'utilise et que j'aime autant l'odeur que l'effet.

April 18, 2017

Aveeno moisturizer helps my skin feel and look younger. It helps minimize my wrinkles and makes my face feel so soft. I use it everyday and would be lost without it.

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic