AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

Made with natural exfoliants and a patented gentle cleansing technology, the AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash gently exfoliates to reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin. After just one use, it's designed to make skin feel softer and smoother.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Lotion.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

Contenant des exfoliants naturels et offrant une technologie brevetée de nettoyage doux, le gel nettoyant exfoliant POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exfolie en douceur pour révéler une peau plus radieuse et d’aspect sain. Après un seul emploi, il est conçu pour aider la peau devient plus douce et plus lisse au toucher.

April 23, 2018

Love how it makes my skin feel

I was surprised at how rich and thick the formula is! Thathe was the only "downside" as it wouldn't work in my dispenser. I would still happily buy it again and again dispite that. My skin felt soft and smooth with no irritation.

Exfoliating body wash

I had pleasure of trying this exfoliating body wash for free thanks to Chick-Advisor and Averno. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I find it works great leaving my skin feeling clean and moisturized. Definitely would consider buying again

Super exfoliant!

L'exfoliant gel douce positivly radiant de aveeno a été une belle découverte. Elle mam'a permis de me débarrasser de mes peaux mortes sans endommager ma peau. #gotitfree merci beaucoup

April 23, 2018

Un gel nettoyant exfoliant Excellent!

Efficace: C'est le premier mot qui me vient en tête après plus d'une semaine d'utilisation du gel nettoyant exfoliant d'Aveeno!

Le parfum est délicat et très plaisant. Le gel est mousseux et on retrouve également des petits grains exfoliant dans celui-ci qui semble être efficace pour moi et tout les membres de la famille qui ont en fait l'essaie!

Le produit est si mousseux qu'une petite quantité est suffisante, alors la valeur qualité/prix est fortement intéressante!

#gotitfree #Aveeno #ChickAdvisor #Positivelyradiant

Nice, creamy, soap free

I got this aveeno fo free to try and share my opinion. This seller says that this body wash is soap free, hypoallergenic, dye free. I have sensitive skin, pretty dry on my legs. After a week of using this body was I can say that it’s really exfoliating my skin! Creamy texture with walnut shell flour what works like exfoliate and clean dry skin cells. Very pleasant fresh smell, a big bottle 532 ml. I like this body wash! I think that price is a bit hight for it, I’d pay around 5-6$ instead of 10$. But I’d recommend it.

1.7/5

Tight skin/ strong smell

I really don’t like this Aveeno product. I am an Aveeno girl so this is a tough review to write. I will definitely not be replacing my current Aveeno product for this one.
    My skin felt tight after using this wash in the shower. Not a pleasant feeling. I really am not a fan of the fragrance it’s not a femanine smelling scent. It’s a nice rich thick body wash but that’s all I liked about it. #gotitfree

Exfoliating, moisturizer works great

I live in the interior of BC which is a dryer climate and I have dry skin this works great to remove dry skin and soften while it is moisturizing your skin, feels soft and nourished after use . #gotitfree thank you ChickAdvisor for the testing opportunity.

Love love love.

I am a HUGE fan of exfoliating body wash of any kind!!! This stuff smells amazing, has a ton of exfoliating beads (I find a lot of brands only have a few and it seems almost pointless)and didn't irritate my skin like most do!! I looooove it. My skin was crazy smooth after! The best part is that I got to try it free through ChickAdvisor 😍

Fabulous Body Wash

I absolutely love this body wash. You can tell just from squeezing the body that it is a nice, thick, creamy liquid. It lathers really well, so a little goes a long way. And the scent is fabulous - light, clean, and refreshing. My skin definitely feels softer since I started using this body wash. It is something I will definitely purchase in the future. Aveeno always seems to do it right!

#gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it

I got the try out the Aveeno Positiviely Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash for free through the wonderful program Chick Advisor. I've had it now for 2 weeks, used it everyday, and i am absolutely in love. It goes on smooth, it smells absolutely wonderful, its creamy, its soft even though you can feel it cleaning and exfoliating your skin as you wash, it makes my skin feel fabulous. The price is average, but the performance is above and beyond greatness. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants lush feeling skin.