AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

Made with natural exfoliants and a patented gentle cleansing technology, the AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash gently exfoliates to reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin. After just one use, it's designed to make skin feel softer and smoother.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Lotion.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

Contenant des exfoliants naturels et offrant une technologie brevetée de nettoyage doux, le gel nettoyant exfoliant POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exfolie en douceur pour révéler une peau plus radieuse et d’aspect sain. Après un seul emploi, il est conçu pour aider la peau devient plus douce et plus lisse au toucher.

April 29, 2018

Super produit, vais en acheter régulièrement

Je l'utilise depuis les 2 dernières semaines et wow j'adore
    Il mousse bien, sent bon et d'excellente qualité
    Le fait qu'il contient des granules exfoliantes, donne un gros avantage de plus. En l'utilisant, j'ai le sentiment de prendre soin de moi

Loved it !!!

I loved teh Aveeno Positivley Radiant exfoliating body wash, I used it everyday and it left my skin so soft , smooth and silky. It exfoliated the dead top skin and my skin was so soft after using it, i would definitely recommend this to everyone.

Great Product

I received my Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash and I found it to have a light pleasant scent, a creamy texture with just a touch of exfoliation. It left my skin feeling very soft!

2.7/5

No difference

Unfortunately, I am not impressed with this body wash. I have not noticed any difference in the moisture or look of my skin. It seems I get the same results from my body soap. Sorry but this is not for me! I love the lotion though!

Beautifully exfoliated

What a gem this body wash is. Tiny micro beads exfoliating your skin as it washes it. The scent is light and fresh. A little squirt goes a long way paired with a luffa.

The husband has claimed my body wash too!

My skin feels so soft and smooth especially after I larger it up with lotion

April 29, 2018

Leaves your skin feeling extremely soft and nourished.

This was my first time trying this product and absolutely loved it.
    It left my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. Didn't need a lot of product for a rich lather. The scent was very fragrant.
    I would definitely purchase this product and feel that its worth the price.
    #gotitforfree

April 29, 2018

Très bon exfoliant pour le corps!

#AVEENOPositivelyRadiant
    #gratuit
    J'ai adoré le nettoyant exfoliant pour le corps Aveeno Positively Radiant! On sent bien qu'il nettoie en profondeur car lorsqu'on se rince, la peau devient extrêmement douce instantanément. Je le recommande à tout le monde!

April 29, 2018

You can’t go wrong with Aveeno

I am always impressed with Aveeno products and this is no exception. I like the exfoliating beads and the clean fresh scent. The scent was bit too strong in that I could smell it emanating from the bathroom.

Overall the body wash had a nice consistency in that it wasn’t too thick or thin and beads were an added bonus that left my skin feeling clean and soft.

I got this free from ChickAdvisor.

It was ok

I received this item for free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club in exhange for my honest review.

This body wash was ok, I wasn't blown away by it.

The scent was similar to the lotion which I wasn't a huge fan of. The body was did get a good lather and a little went a long way which is great.

It had little walnut pieces in it that were to be exfoliating, which I find did work, it left my skin feeling soft. I really didn't like the feeling of them in my shower though. As I was showering I would feel them under my feet as they rinsed away and it felt like sand in my shower which wasn't very nice.

I'll keep using this body wash but I probably wouldn't buy it for myself in the future.

Great product, great value

This is a great body wash. There is not need to use a lot but still get a great foam. It exfoliate the skin without being too harsh. It left my skin well moisturized and smooth.