AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

Made with natural exfoliants and a patented gentle cleansing technology, the AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash gently exfoliates to reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin. After just one use, it's designed to make skin feel softer and smoother.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Lotion.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

Contenant des exfoliants naturels et offrant une technologie brevetée de nettoyage doux, le gel nettoyant exfoliant POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exfolie en douceur pour révéler une peau plus radieuse et d’aspect sain. Après un seul emploi, il est conçu pour aider la peau devient plus douce et plus lisse au toucher.

May 05, 2018

in love with the mild scent

I really love the mild scent, I have a sensitive nose, and this body wash is perfect.
    after a shower my skin feel very moist.
    I will definitely buy it again next time.

May 04, 2018

Very moisturizing

This product has a very mild scent which is nice becasue it doesn’t compete with any perfume I might wear. It didn’t get very foamy which is a good thing becasue it proves to me that it is more moisturizing then regular body wash. I appreciated the exfoliant because it felt like it was actually doing what is was supposed to do.

May 04, 2018

Gel nettoyant exfoliant aveeno

Je ladore autente que la crème il a même des petite bille il sens super bon et rentre la peau très douce je le recommande à tout le monde je n'arrivais pas à me trouver un bon gel nettoyant et je crois que j'ai trouver le bon

J'aime beaucoup!

Une belle texture agréable et crémeuse qui mousse bien. J'aime beaucoup utiliser ce nettoyant qui donne une sensation beaucoup plus luxueuse que mes nettoyants habituels. Une petite quantité suffi.
    Par contre je n'apprécie pas son odeur et le trouve un peu dispendieux.

Moisturizing and exfoliating

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash is super luscious and creamy.
    It not only moisturizes my skin while I bathe but leaves my skin feeling silky smooth with a fresh scent that lasts throughout the entire day.

Love the smell!

Love this body wash! My husband commented that microbeads were no longer legal, and was surprised to find out the product is completely environmentally friendly as they are made of nut shells. I have used Aveeno products before but I will be adding this one to my regular shower routine. Great smell, and the exfoliation works well. Will be recommending to friends!!

May 03, 2018

I would buy this product again!

Love Love Love this exfoliating body wash! This body wash left my skin feeling smooth. I thought the exfoliation would dry my skin but instead it did the opposite and left it smooth.

3.2/5

May 03, 2018

Good body wash! Smell great.

Used Aveeno body washes before, this one is more fragrant, which was a pleasant surprise.

Did not notice any difference in skin dullness (used for about 2 weeks). But no complaints, cleans, moisturizes, does not leave your skin feeling dry and for the amount you get for the price, it is quite

May 03, 2018

Leaves your skin feeling softer and smoother

I'm a big fan of all things Aveeno, and especially their Positively Radiant line. I was also very pleased with their Exfoliating Body Wash.

The body wash worked really well and left my skin feeling softer and smoother, yet was still gentle. It also helped even out my skin tone and gave me a luminous glow after showering.

My only criticism with this product is the scent. When I usually use body wash, I like it to leave a pleasant scent on my skin. However, Aveeno's left almost no scent whatsoever. I like that the wash is hypoallergenic, but I would have preferred a stronger smell.

I will be recommending this product to my friends and family who are looking for a good exfoliating body wash with no scent.

#Aveeno #PositivelyRadiant #ExfoliatingBodyWash
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Aveeno is always my No. 1

I'm a huge Aveeno fan. Although I was disappointed in the smell of this body wash. I like my body washes to have a fresh/fruity scent. But minus the scent not being great, this product defiantly does its job in exfoliating. To be honest I probably wouldn't buy this wash only because of the smell. If they come out with different scents I would most likely buy this product.