Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Nice addition to routine

My regular evening and morning routine is quite involved so adding something new needs to be a product that "brings something to the table".
    The infusion drops have a slight scent but nothing too strong and I add it to my pre-moisturizer face oil both morning and night. It's thick and the drops are more like glops - not a big deal though.
    Did I find I my skin became more radiant? Not to any extent that it was like "Ka-pow!" but it certainly left a nice texture and a subtle dewiness to my face.

Silky smooth

Aveeno maxglow infusion drops smells fantastic makes my skin feel like silk. I mixed a little in witb my facial moisurizer and BAM. Smooth all over. Tnanks to chick advisor for letting me try it for free before i buy it. I will Definitely buy it .

great

I like how moisturising the drops are. I like how it made my skin softer. I am not a fan of the scent.Another scent or unscented would be better. I like how the bottle lasts a long time.

I got this free and this is my honest opinion.

Pretty effective

I used this product by mixing it into my facial moisturizer, and it made my moisturizer go further! It gave a dewy look without looking greasy or oily. After prolonged use, I do think it has evened out my skin tone a bit. My skin feels moisturized and I didn't feel any adverse effects. Only downside is that it is pretty expensive, but it will last for a looooong time!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Very good quality

I was not expecting to like this product but I am! I mix few drops each morning and before bed with my normal moisturizer. Give a luxury feeling and great hydration for the skin

3.2/5

Smooth skin, no glow

The glow drops smell amazing and go on smooth when applying. Maybe I need more time to use it but I don't really see a glow. I have tried using it before and after moisturizer, with and without make up... So far I have noticed my skin a little more smooth but the glow factor is missing. I have pretty dry skin but other iluminating products have done a better job. A little on the pricier side as well. I am still unsure if I would purchase it.

3.2/5

Not dazzled

Not much difference in my skin. My skin has been dryer than usual w use. Used all month twice per day. Nice as a base under makeup, now that the Canadian winters over.

Love this

Absolutely love this product. Tested courtesy of chick advisor. It left my skin feeling soft , healthy and radiant ! I recommend this product to all!!

March 29, 2019

Great addition to my routine

I have never used infusion drops before bug I really enjoyed getting to try these from Aveeno and Chickadvisor #gotitfree. I have a very uneven tone and these helped me get a dewy even tone, without making my skin greasy. Loved it!

March 29, 2019

A great serum to get a dewy and hydrated skin

I got lucky that I was chosen to test this product in exchange for an honest review. I has been trying this product for almost a week and I am enjoy it. It does have a fresh frangrant scent, which I don’t love or hate, but it has been keeping my skin hydrated during the day.

I love that it is fast-absorbing and lightweight when I apply it in the morning. It layers very well with sunscreen and it provides a dewy, healthy-looking skin complexion without looking too greasy or heavy. I have not seen a difference in terms of sun spots or blemishes but hopefully it can help after consistent usage. Overall, a great product, specially in the upcoming summer months!