Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#5 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

The Best

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS gave my skin the moisture and glow that it seemed to need. Works really good if you mix in with your face moisturizer. Otherwise I left like my face was to greasy.
    A bit expensive but worth it. #gotforfree

on the defense

I was so excited to try this and I applied after facial, the drops look amazing and when I applied on my face it soaked in my skin right away, did not feel tightness or anything and the glow was there but my face still felt dry. I still had to apply moisturizer after before putting my makeup on cause my foundation would definately not sit right. I thought it would be a little bit more softer as its very thick drops and with moisturizer or oil in it. I am on the defense with it, I dont hate it but not sure if I would purchase on my own ... this is my opinion.

Soft and convenient

These drops are great and make my skin feel soft and glowy. Usually the serums I use disappear into the skin but this product actually leaves a nice dewy finish that makes me look refreshed. I would definitely repurchase and will be adding this to my everyday skincare routine. I received this product complimentarily and I’m so happy I did!

March 20, 2019

Aveeno positively radiant maxglow infusion drops

I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow infusion drops courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #gotitfree.

The infusion drops comes in the form of a dropper dispenser in a glass bottle. The drops are pearly white in colour and has a thin liquid like consistency. It also has a floral scent mix with a kiwi like tangy smell.

The infusion drops contains soy and kiwi and will give you a glow while evening your tone and texture. It also keeps your skin feeling moisturized.

I have been using the infusion drops on its own morning and night. It said to use 3 drops but I use about 5 drops. I'm not sure if I see any glow on my skin but it leaves my skin feeling really soft and keeps my skin moisturized even without any other products. The scent did not bother me as it slowly becomes lighter and it did not irritate my skin. I might try incorporating this into my cream to see if I can achieve that natural glow.

J’adore J’adore J’ado...

Après avoir passé près de 10 minutes à me battre avec le contenant et finalement arriver à l’ouvrir, j’ai tout de suite aimé la texture un peu laiteuse de ce produit. Il est vrai que quelques gouttes suffisent pour couvrir tout le visage. La peau absorbe rapidement le tout et laisse une peau douce et radieuse pas besoin de maquillage pour être resplendissante

Love it!

I receive this item free from chick advisor. I love that it feels light on the skin and that it can be mixte with daily moisturizer. I don’t usually think of using my moisturizer on a daily basis , I find that this infusion works great to boost moisture and softness to the face. Love it it’s only my second day but so far so good.

March 20, 2019

Dewy and radiantly plump skin

I love using the infusion drops,i find that it stings a bit like an astrigent so i had to add it to a moisturizer but the results is amazing my skin felt smoothe and looks radiantly dewy.i loved it under my make it gives a more flawless finish.

Love it

Just received my package free from chick advisor. Works well on my skin and feels so soft and smooth. I feel so refreshed. I love the smell of it and I would definitely buy it again and I recommend this product.

Pleasantly surprised how effective

I love that u can put a couple of drops in your moisturizer, put directly on your skin, or even dab on over makeup, I’m a pinch! Leaves a dewy, radiant finish, without feeling greasy, and no overpowering added fragrance! I am pleasantly surprised with the Aveeno Positively Radiant infusion drops, and will absolutely consider saving money as well and using this regularly, as it does just as good a job as any Hugh end brandcive tried.

March 20, 2019

Mix with your fav moisturizer

I never thought I’d be putting soy on my face but here it is. I put a few drops with my fav moisturizer and it feels pretty nice! It’s not quite a serum but it still feels nice.

Not entirely sure if I’ll use this with my usual routine but it does give a nice dewy glow.

I do like aveenos other products like their peel off mask!

I got this product free to try but my opinions are my own.