Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

Easy to apply!

I am a fan of the MAX Glow infusion drops. The packaging is very pretty , different but simple. The dropper squishy part is a leaf which I thought was adorable.I like using this at night as a part of my skincare routine. The product seals well when you close it so I can easy toss it in my bag and not worry about spills.

The liquid itself is very light and has a white creamy look to it. The product doesn't have a distinct smell just a light sweetness but I'm not one to love anything overpowering anyways.

All in all I'm a fan!

I received this product free as a part of the Product Review Club.

March 12, 2019

Amazing product for glowing skin!

i received this product for free form the chickadvisor's product review club! I added this product to my regular Aveeno skin cream for a glorious added boost of glowing skin, I put these drops on first then my moisturizer, it left my skin feeling fresh, soft and smelling amazing!

My new holy grail

The new max glow fusion drops is my new holy grail!! I use it under my regular moisturizer. The Canadian winter wreaks havoc on my skin(super dry and irritated). I need a good product to keep my skin soft and refreshed. So far, I'm happy with the results. My skin looks fresh, soft, silky and dewy. I highly recommend it- your face deserves it!

Updated On: March 12, 2019

#gotitfree for testing purposes

So fresh!

I used these radiant drops for the first time today as a primer before applying my usual foundation.
    Love the fresh scent and smooth mosturizing of my skin. Foundation went on great over top, no sliding or patchiness and my sensitive skin feels healthy and fresh. Definitely recommend.

Drop it like it's hot!

Got this product free to test and try and was incredibly satisfied and surprised how fast this worked keep in mind was first time trying it also. And seen the difference as soon as was done applying. Had a really nice glow and my skin is very smooth still not dry or a stiff feeling from some other products alike. Smells nice which is a plus.

March 11, 2019

Dewy look, Even skin tone

I love the subtle scent similar to cucumber and its very moisturizing.
    Aveeno skin care products continue to impress me with their effectiveness and great prices.
    My face has blotchy red patches that are soothed and evened out with the infusion drops. I put it on before my Aveeno Ultra Calming moisturizer and liquid Aveeno CC cream and my dry spots and redness disappear leaving a perfect dewy finish.
    For a more matte look i just add some powder and my face is moisturized perfectly with no flakes of dryness.

March 11, 2019

Aveen Maxglow Infusion Drops

I received this product for free as part of the product review club. I love Aveeno products especially their positively radiant line so was excited that they were coming out with some new products. I am also in general a big fan of serums (actually I couldn't find anywhere on the product where it said it was a serum but I am assuming it is) because I find my skin a bit dry and dull especially in the winter. I couldn't find a price for this but I assume its in the $15-25 range which I think is great for a drugstore serum... actually now that I think of it I can't really recall if there ARE any drugstore brand serums. Anyway the product is super simple to use, it comes with a dropper like applicator which you can use to dispense a few drops (it;s a milky like texture)and smooth on to your face. The scent is that light kiwi scent that we come to know from all positively radiant products. I have been using it since last week and my skin always feels super moist and hydrated when using it (followed by my regular moisturizer). I also did find my face more glowy and less dull, long term it should also help with the tone and texture of skin. So I will continue to use the product and am a fan already.

Hydrate and Glow

I did find this serum hydrating and it did add a nice glow to my skin, however, once I put my makeup on an powdered my face, the glow was gone. I did find it hydrating and soothing and when I tried it on only one side of my face, I would say the pores looked a bit more minimized on that side. But, I did not notice any benefits in terms of the texture of my skin. Perhaps it takes long-term use to see changes in the texture with this product. Other positives are that it doesn't make my acne prone skin breakout and it is non-irritating. Without more anti-aging benefits though, I don't see a use for this particular product for me personally, especially since the glow is gone once I powder my face. If you are looking for hydration with a glow and don't powder your face, I think you'd love this product! I received this free for testing purposes.

Glow Glow Glow!

I love this product and noticed a significant difference after just one use! My skin looked healthy, hydrated and even. I tried using it by itself and also mixed it into my moisturizer and both ways had amazing results. I have both sensitive and combination skin and this product was gentle enough for my skin and left me looking hydrated without a greasy look! I would definitely recommend.
    Please note I received this product for free for the purpose of testing and reviewing.

Love it!

I LOVED trying this product. I went ahead and did what the instructions advised and mixed in 3 drops with my moisturizer and I can tell instantly how well infused my skin was going to feel. It was super fresh and the smell is so wonderful. Tbh I didn’t even want to put on makeup after I applied these drops into my routine. My skin felt to great and so soft. I would definitely purchase the product In the future and would recommend it to anyone needing an extra boost in their routine. Looooooved this product! Thank you chuck advisor for sending it for free!!!