Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

Loved it!

Really enjoyed using this product I got from Aveeno and Chick Advisor for Free, In exchange for an honest review! My skin has been looking very dull this winter and this is exactly what I needed! My skin is brighter and has a nice glow to it! Will definitely use this again!

Great product!

I think this product is great! The scent is fresh and the texture is light. It made my skin feel smooth and hydrated and I like the dewy glow it gave me! You don't need too much as a little goes a long way, so I can see this lasting me for quite some time. I also like the fact that you can mix this in with your moisturizer!

Updated On: March 16, 2019

I was lucky enough to try this product for free from ChickAdvisor and Aveeno in exchange for an honest review!

Great product

**disclosure, I received this product for free from chickadvisor and aveeno for an honest review**

Honestly, I’ve only used these twice so far and I’m already loving it ! It made my face feel hydrated and smooth without causing irritations. I noticed a slight glow just after one use !

Updated On: March 18, 2019

After using only the drops and not putting it in my moisturizer it does make my skin feel smooth and hydrated but when i was wearing no make up my friend asked me why my face was darker then my neck ..... for some reason this product makes my face darker.

A Fresh, Glowy Look

I was so excited when I knew I was going to be receiving this product for test and review! Thank you Chickadvisor and Aveeno Canada for this free product. I first saw these glow drops being used by Jen Chiu of Chiutips on Youtube. It made her skin look amazingly fresh. This serum is housed in this adorable glass dropper bottle and all you need is just 2 -3 drops; wear alone or mixed in with your moisturizer. Perfect for those no makeup days but still want to look put together.

I mostly use these glow drops mixed in with my moisturizer and I have to say, it leaves my skin glowing like I've just freshly washed my face. It has a very sweet fruity scent but not overpowering. Once applied the scent seems to dissipate. No greasy feel afterwards. The fact that glycerin is the second ingredient, this product does help draw in that moisture into the skin allowing me feel hydrated all day long. I have also worn this under makeup and it helps my makeup stay put all day. I can't get enough of it!!!

Love these!

I'm really loving these infusion drops. Every morning & evening I add it to my Aveeno Positively Radiant day/night moisturizer. They leave a very fresh feeling without any greasiness.

March 15, 2019

Adding this to daily routine

I received this product for free to try and offer my honest opinion. Thank you ChickAdvisor.

Out of the 3 items I received this has been my favourite. This product provided great hydration for my face. My skin felt soft and smooth after using this product. It absorbed well into my skin and didn't cause any irritation. I followed up with my regular moisturizer after using the infusion drops and it felt like my moisturizer was wokring better. Will be adding this to daily routine

New Brunswick, Canada

Glow drops

These drops come in a sleek glass container, with a dropper, that dispenses the perfect amount of product. I love the clean fresh scent of these drops. They are silky when applied to the skin. They absorb quickly, and leave the skin looking plumped, hydrated, and radiant. There is no stickiness, or greasiness. You can apply alone, or mix a few drops in with your moisturizer. I like applying the aveeno positively radiant maxiglow no mess sleep mask over top, for an extra moisturized radiant look the next morning.
    #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

I will buy this Awesome product!!! :)

I Love Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops. Evens tone, & texture & leaves a dewy glow. I cleansed my face, then applied 3 drops on the palm of my hand & rubbed both hands together & started to smooth over my damp face, it goes on so nicely & gives You a brightened glow, Very healthy looking glow. I Love this Product!!!! Will Buy for sure!! Awesome High Quality!! #GotItFree @AveenoCanada #TryAveenoMaxGlow @ChickAdvisor

March 15, 2019

Feels amazing on my skin and love the smell!

This serum is really great! It's very light weight, has a really nice scent and absorbs quite quickly. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin or leave my skin with a greasy feeling. My skin is really dry right now due to the cold weather and this serum definitely was hydrating and provides a nice, natural dewy glow to the skin. If you add it to your usual moisturizer it is the perfect addition of hydration!

Overall very happy with this serum and I plan to repurchase. I would definitely recommend if you have dry, dull skin and are looking for a great, affordable serum!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product in exchange for my honest review #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

Impressed by these little drops!

I have been looking totally radiant thanks to Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum had me skeptical at first as I’ve never felt the need to use one before. I added these little drops to my moisturizer and they gave me an almost instant dewy glow. I noticed that these drops helped to even my skin tone, including texture. I also tried the drops as a primer before applying makeup and my makeup stayed in place allll day! They smell delicious, they gave my dry facial skin some life back after this crazy cold alberta winter! I have been telling my pals about these drops as I have had such a positive experience. Thanks to Chickadvisor & Aveeno for the free product in exchange for my honest review.