Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

Bon produit

J’ai vue les résultats environ 3 semaine après j’ai la peau moins sèche et j’ai des petites marques qui sont parti ou du moindre qui paraisse moins et mon teint est vraiment plus beau le matin depuis que j’utilise ce produit. J’ai mis une petit goutte sur mes lèvres aussi avant de dormir et elle était super lisse et douce.

Brighter skin

Coming off of a particularly bad cold and a breakout from my monthly friend, my face was looking so dull and dry. I have dry skin to begin with, and was so happy I had this handy. The texture is nice and light but very moisturizing. It blends well into the skin and absorbs quickly. I like mixing it with my moisturizer, as it suggests, morning and night. I've been using it for about a week now, and my face does look noticeably dewier and glowier than with my moisturizer alone. It looks more hydrated and is super soft. Despite having fragrance (which btw smells good/ not overpowering) it
    didn't break my skin out, or cause any burning or reactions that sometimes happen with my sensitive skin. I'm really enjoying it and would consider repurchasing again. #gotitfree

March 19, 2019

Absolutely love this product!

I received this product from #chickadvisior in exchange for an honest review #gotitfree
    I have been using the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops for a whole week now, every morning after my toner and before my makeup primer I have been using 3 drops of it and have noticed quite a big difference already! my skin feels nice and moisturized and I have noticed my skin tone is more even and has more of a brighter glow to it.
    I love that this product dries up pretty quickly and does not leave my skin feeling greasy afterwards, the dropper is amazing! love the style of it and that it can squeeze out the drops nice and easy), the smell is also nice and light and not overpowering at all and a little definitely goes a long way with this product. Overall I have been really enjoying trying this product out and just love it, it has become one of my new favourite products to use daily. I would totally recommend it to anyone.

Feels smooth!

Ok. I received this product free to test and I think I really like it. I find it's really hard to tell how well it's working but my skin has been looking really glowing. I like the way this product makes my face feel and I enjoy that the product doesn't have a huge overpowering scent. So far so good!

New Brunswick, Canada

Smells and Feesls great.

The aroma is wonderful. It gets absorbed easily in my skin, is softer and looks great.
    I feel and look much more fresh in the mornings. I really enjoy the texture.

Dewy glow

Since receiving this product I've been using it every day before my moisturizer. The consistency is non greasy and smooth and it blends into the skin nicely. It adds a nice fresh look and gives a nice dewy look under makeup. I really liked the product and will continue to use it and incorporate it into my morning routine.

aveeno infusion

Comme tous les produits Aveeno il est efficace et doux pour la peau. C'est vrai que ma peau rayonne davantage après usage de ce produit. Je vous le recommande et c'est pas trop cher comme produit je vais en racheter.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Loving the Droplet Applicator!

The Aveeno Maxglow Infusion drops was a pleasant product that I have been using on my skin. It has a light creamy texture too it, almost like a serum but not quite. I had mixed it in with my day/night creams and I feel by doing this it added a lot more moisture too my skin and helped glide my moisturizer on better. Scent was pleasant and not overpowering either.

The bottle itself is stunning! I really love the package appeal too this product! I always love a cute packaged skin care item and this was sure a win for me.

As for the product as a whole I do feel that my skin feels more hydrated and dewy. I didn't break out or have an reactions on my skin while using this. Great for all skin types as well.

#gotitfree

Loving the Infusion Drops Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlo

The very best way to describe Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlo Drops is silky, very very silky! They left my skin feeling healthy and new. I choose to use 2-3 drops on my face but this wonderful product can also be added to your moisturizer. To each their own of course but i found just the Aveeno drops by themselves were easy to apply and gave my skin a special glow. A must try in my opinion! Enjoy

I like it!

I usually use this product in the morning before to apply my make up or at night when i remove it.
    I really like it, I used it for a week already and so far i like it, i didn't see any difference, however i will keep using it, and hopefully will make my skin glow!
    I love the packaging, and the amount of product in it.