Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 20, 2019

Mix with your fav moisturizer

I never thought I’d be putting soy on my face but here it is. I put a few drops with my fav moisturizer and it feels pretty nice! It’s not quite a serum but it still feels nice.

Not entirely sure if I’ll use this with my usual routine but it does give a nice dewy glow.

I do like aveenos other products like their peel off mask!

I got this product free to try but my opinions are my own.

Kentucky, United States

Positively Radiant

I received AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Club for free. I love serums some work better than others. What i loved about this serum was that it felt light going on my face and didn't really leave a weird film on my face. After about 4 days of using I really did see a difference in how brighter my face looked and it had this healthy dewy look - moisturized. I will definitely be recommending this product to my friends.

March 20, 2019

I will always buy this product

This product is very good for my skin and I will always buy it to help moisture my skin. I will also let my friends and family know about this positively radiant cream.

Baby soft skin

I received it free from ChickAdvisor for my honest opinion. I have dry combination acne prone skin. The infusion drops are meant to add it with the Moisturizer or alone. My regular First Aid beauty Coconut Moisturizer is so light that it doesn't feel like anything after application. I added the drops into the Moisturizer, it became to heavy for my preference. For my next day application, I used only pea size amount alone for my whole face and neck, and yet it felt gum kind a sticky,not too much. It does what it claims to some extent, it moisturizes; my dry patches on face have gone completely. I haven't noticed any breakouts after using it. I wouldn't use it in the summer, as I can totally see this making my skin too oily. But after using it for more than 7 days, I yet have to see any even tone or dewy glow difference. It's finish is dewy but it doesn't give glow that I was expecting. I loved the dropper design on the top, seeing that you only need pea size amount of product. This would last me for more than 2 months. All in all, I would say it's a real steal for the money.

Magic in a Bottle

Thanks for allowing me to try this amazing product. I don’t think that I would have tried it had I not had the opportunity to try it. First impressions when looking at the product was that I really liked the packaging. The drop applicator was great. It allows you to not use to much product and get the right amount. The scent was very pleasing and fresh. I have being using this product everyday and I’m loving it! my skin feels healthy and smooth. The serum is very light and blends perfectly into my daily moisturizer. I also tried it on its on a well, and it blended nicely into my skin. I would totally recommend this product, and I’m sure i will be buying this again once it runs out!!

Amazing Infusion Drops

I absolutely love these infusions drops! They smell amazing, a light scent that isn't overwhelming and left my skin feeling dewy and refreshed after application. These are amazing after washing your face and I like to use them for a natural look. I even felt confident enough one day to not use foundation after applying these infusion drops! I recommend these!

really nice product

I really enjoyed testing the Aveeno Maxglow infusion drops! I love that it contains natural ingredients and felt really nice on my skin. I also love that I can mix it into my moisturizer for one quick, simple step in my skincare routine. My skin was left feeling soft and hydrated, and I definately notticed a dewy glow. The drops were calming and gentle on my skin, which can be sensitive at time, and completely met my expectations. I am happy to both recommend this product as well as add it to my daily beauty and skincare routine!

I received this product free to testing purposes

convenient and so effective

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops free as a member of the Chickadvisor Review Club. Thank you so much.

At first I have been applying that on my skin on its own for several days. It smells very nice, very subtle and soft. The consistency is light, more closer to a serum. It absorbs very quickly, which I like very much. But, at the same time, it moisturizes my skin very well, even I can say, that I don't need a moisturizer after that. I noticed that day by day my skin has been getting brighter and softer. I believe, it's due to its great ingredients which include Kiwi Fruit Water and Soybeen Seed Extract. Love the effect of them!

Then I also added these drops to my regular moisturizer. First the scent of these drops didn't interfere with my moisturizer at all, as it's very subtle and goes away very quickly. Using these Aveeno Maxglow drops with my regular moisturizer helped my skin look even more radiant and brighter.

And I also like the packaging. Using the dropper is very convenient, I know exactly how much amount I need for using either alone, or with my moisturizer.

I would definitely recommend Avveno Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops to all my relatives and friends, it's an amazing product!

March 20, 2019

Never knew I needed these until now

Updated On: March 20, 2019

I absolutely loved the infusion drops! They gave my skin such a lit from within glow and they absorbed super well without feeling any bit greasy. They also smell super good. I received this product complimentary.

March 20, 2019

Very nice skincare product from Aveeno

I got this Aveeno MAXGLOW Infusion drops for free from Chickadvisor. I am really excited to try this new product because my skin is very dry and dull. I do enjoy the texture of this drop, it is a little bit of thicker than other serums, also has a very pleasant smell. I tried to use it as a serum before moisturizer and mix with my usual moisturizer, both works. I have been using this for two weeks in combination with other products in the same line, I can definitely see my face is more dewy and more hydrated. My makeup is easier to stay on because of my skin condition improved.