Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#3 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Glow 100%

I was really excited to try this product since Katie Jane Hughes raves about it. It really did up my glow factor and I tended to use it in the mornings. It lay well under makeup which is a huge plus. The only downsides were the scent was a bit strong for my liking and the price a bit higher than I usually pay for something from the drugstore. As I got this for free from the product review club I'm unsure I would repurchase.

new Holy Grail product

Aveeno positively radiant maxglow influsion drops has officially replaced my overpriced sephora serum. absolutely i will purchase when i finish the bottle gifted to me complimentary. Strangers would come up to me to say that i have a glowy face.

March 24, 2019

For a lit from within look!

I received this Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops to test and review courtesy of ChickAdvisor. #gotitfree I am absolutely in love with these drops! I have oily skin, and usually, any product that claims to give you a "glow" leaves my skin looking and feeling greasy. However, this serum leaves my skin feeling matte, yet dewy. The glow is more subtle - more like a glow from within. The product smells amazing too! If you're sensitive to smells, maybe you won't like this. However, I am in love with the fresh scent!

Smooth, but Slightly Greasy Skin

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor and Aveeno in exchange for my honest opinion. I was really excited to try this product as my skin is still recovering from the dry winter weather. The packaging of the product is very beautiful and I liked how it had a little dropper to help control how much you get. The product was smooth and easy to apply. It soaked into my skin really well. I found this product left my skin feeling smooth and looking bright, although my skin felt greasy. Every time I used blotting pads the grease just came back. I wouldn't classify my skin as overly greasy so I wasn't too happy to have greasy skin. I plan to mix a couple drops into another moisturizer to see if it will still give me the smooth skin I am looking for without the greasiness. I also plan on using this product on other parts of my body that are dry, like my feet. I personally wouldn't buy this product in the future because I really don't want greasy skin, although I will finish using this product in other ways. Everyone has different skin and products work differently with different skin. I recommend you try this product if you have really dry skin and hopefully you don't get the greasiness.

Glow heaven

I use 3 drops in my moisturizer morning and night and I am immediately hydrated, with super soft and glowing skin that lasts all day! Instantly I was hooked and I can never ever be without my drops! I have dry skin and I have always been envious of everyone who looks glowing or dewy as no product does that for me but NOW I CAN!!! Thank you aveeno for my miracle glow!! Hehe highly recommend.

(I received aveeno max glow infusion drops free from chick advisor for reviewing purposes )

Good for a subtle glow

This product comes in a cute green bottle with a dropper. I mixed it in with my usual skincare and it makes it smoother and easier to apply to the skin. It does give a subtle glow to skin. It has a nice scent like the other Aveeno soy infused face products and it doesn't break me out. I'd recommend it to brighten skin and make skincare easier to apply.

March 24, 2019

These drops are just what my dry skin needed!

I was very pleased with the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops. At first glance, the bottle it comes in is very nice and I liked the dropper as well. The scent is nice and light.

My skin is quite dry and can be sensitive, however I had no problems with the infusion drops. I used them after cleansing, and I mixed them in with my moisturizer. After a few uses, I noticed my skin was softer and I felt there was more of a glow.

I appreciate that this product is Paraben-free and Phthalate-free.

I have already recommended these Max Glow drops to friends and I will be buying this in the future. I got these drops for free in exchange for my honest review.

Smooth formula, fresh skin

I absolutely loved this product. My skin has been so dry, and I have also been breaking out a little bit. I used this product after my shower, or really whenever my skin needed a little pick-me-up, and it made my skin feel so soft and hydrated. The formula is kind of gel like, and really soothes the skin. I also loved the kiwi scent, would definitely buy again!

** I received this product for testing and review purposes **

Smooth and Silky

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS is a great product! I have used it on its own, or with moisturiser. It makes my skin feel fresh, and it does give it some glow too. It has a slight smell, but I really enjoy it. It's light and fresh and clean smelling. I use this product every day and it makes my skin feel nice and smooth! #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor

Loving the glow

Tested this out while my skin was super dry from the winter weather. It felt great applied alone, and when mixed with my day to day moisturizer. The smell was nice, and very subtle.