Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

March 31, 2019

My new favorite new product

What a wonderful product. I loved it right from the first second. Not only gave it my skin an instant radiant look I also really like the smell. Another great thing is the advise to only use 3 drops. The little pipette that comes with the bottle helps to not over use the product. 3 drops is plenty! I have not mixed it with any other moisturizer but just by itself I really love the fresh feeling of my skin afterwards. Can highly recommend!

So much glow!

This is such a beautiful product! I love mixing this in with my foundation to give it a extra boost of hydration and glow! It smells amazing and for the cost, it's a no-brainer!! absolutely amazing!

March 31, 2019

Good

Got to try out the Aveeno positively radiant maxglow infusion drops for free. I like how it made my skin hyrdrated, smooth and soft. I like to apply this before I apply my makeup because it creates a smooth canvas which makes my foundation look even and nice. Try it out as a skin prep before applying your foundation, you will be pleseantly surprised!

March 31, 2019

Adds a really nice glow to the skin

I'm very pleased with Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Serum. Aveeno has always been one of my favourite skin care brands to use for my sensitive skin, and it is so exciting that they're starting to diversify their product range! This serum is perfect to be used alone on the skin, under foundation or mixed with foundation/moisturizer. When used alone, it leaves a slightly tacky feel which I think helps makeup adhere to the skin better, like a primer would. The tacky feeling goes away in a few minutes as the product absorbs though so if you feel you wouldn't like that. don't worry! The serum creates a very natural healthy glow, but not super shiny like liquid highlighters. Its a little pricey imo for a drugstore product but the bottle is very large and a little goes a long way so overall I think it is reasonable. I received this product free through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club, and I am so grateful I was given the opportunity to try it!

I Love This!

I absolutely love this product. I put a few drops in my regular face cream twice a day, morning and night. What a huge difference in my skin this makes. My skin feels so soft and healthy. I also use it on my neck and hands. It smells awesome and really works to make my skin soft and gives me a healthy glow. A few drops is all I need each time. Once I run out I will definately be buying this regularly! Love, love, love this! It also smells great!

Glowy Skin!

Besides the time it took to try and get the bottle opened, I give this product a 5 star rating! I got this free to try and I absolutely love how radiant it makes my skin. It’s super lightweight and mixes in with my moisturizer effortlessly. It’s my favourite way to use it! Using the product on its own is just as good as it still gives a nice glow and keeps your skin moisturized.

March 31, 2019

j adore et je le recommande!!!

merci Aveeno et Chickadvisor de m avoir donné la chance de découvrir ce super produit dont je suis en amour!!. j adore l effet que ça laisse sur ma peau après quelques utilisations et aussi le parfum!!!
    ce produit est vraiment mon coup de cœur je le recommande fortement.

Love it!!

I got to try Aveeno's maxglow infusion drops free from chick advisor and I absolutely love it. The bottle is a good size and I like the dropper. This is something that will last you for months. The formula is smooth and lightweight. I love the shine it adds to my skin and how it makes it feel. The only complaint I have is I get a warming sensation for a bit after application. It is definitely worth buying and I highly recommend it.

Worked like Wonder

Thank you Chick Advisor for sending me this product to try out. It worked like wonder and I'm surprise a drugstore brand product can do so well. I would strongly recommend this to others.

Duey radiant skin!

I have very dry skin and after using maxglow infusion drops I noticed a difference after just a few uses. It has a nice texture, that doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy. I used it alone and under my foundation and found great results for both! Defiantly recommend this product!!