Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

April 01, 2019

Skin was brighter

I received the Aveeno Maxglow infusion drops to try. I was impressed by how little I actually needed to use. I didn't notice a difference at first but after using it for several days my skin did look a lot more even toned and less dull. It has a nice smell and it was easy and quick to apply.

April 01, 2019

Love.love.love

I use it ever am and pm after shower. I use it alone with no moisturizer. Honestly I am seeing a glow in my skin and it hasn’t even been a month. And my face is soft.

Try it You Guys!

Unlike my fears, this product feels great on my skin. Not drying at all like I was afraid. I love the texture! A week is enough to start seeing a difference. This is my favourite product from the product like. I would say it is a must-have.

Love It!!

I was given the opportunity to try out the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops for free by Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review. I'm really glad I was chosen for this campaign because this product definitely made my skin look and feel better. My skin had become really dull and dry because of the ever-lasting winter. I massaged 2-3 drops on my face every night after cleansing it. After that, I applied my usual moisturizer. I woke up every morning with a smooth, even, and glowing face! The smell is really nice too - not to strong for those who are sensitive! I definitely recommend this product!!

March 31, 2019

You could have dewy, glowing skin too!

I really enjoy these infusion drops they transformed my dull skin at the end of this dry winter, I love the idea to add a few drops into my daily moisturizer not only kicking up the benefits of my moisturizer but it has stretched the amount I have to use. my skin feels great and is now dewy and glowing and I can’t look back!!! I love the packaging as well, the glass and dropper feel luxury and the dropper helps with not overusing product!

Updated On: March 31, 2019

I receved these products for free

Liven it

I recently received this product free from chick advisor but that has no bearing on my opinions. This product is fantastic! I simply added 3 drops to my morning moisturizer and my skin has never looked better. Paired with the other products and my face is glowing and healthier appearing!

A must by!

I was selected as an Aveenvo MaxGlow advocate and received this product free.

The first thing I noticed about the serum was the applicator... it’s an eye dropper which reduces bacteria getting transferred to your product. The scent is long lasting but at the same time not overpowering.

It’s a great moisturizer for dry skin and I’ve noticed how bright my complexion looks after one week of use. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future.

March 31, 2019

Absolutely love this product!

I'm completely obsessed with these drops. Packaging is beautiful and comes with a dropper. Has a great fresh and clean scent. Leaves skin feeling moisturized, smooth and evenly toned. After using just a few drops a day for a week my skin is looking better then ever! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for smooth, hydrated, great looking skin!

UN DES MEILLEURS SERUMS QUE J AI ESSAYÉ

J'ai reçu gratuitement le sérum Aveeno Postively Radiant grâce à ChickAdvisor et j'ai vraiment adoré!! Après seulement quelques jours d'utilisation, j'ai remarqué une nette amélioration sur mon visage. Ma peau reste hydratée tout au long de la journée et a une allure beaucoup plus saine et jeune. C'est un sérum que je vais utiliser à très long terme sans aucuns doutes.

Drops of dew

I cannot rave about this product enough. I received this for free through ChickAdvisor and it is my ultra fave serum type product to keep my skin young and vibrant. It certainly does what it's title implies and gives me a glow with each drop. It smells heavenly and goes on light and absorbs into my skin. I work it into my night routine along with the other products from this line. I have nothing else to say other than I will definitely recommend it.