Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

I absolutely love this!

I will definitely buy this again. I love the smell and the packaging shows high quality. The first time I used it, there was a microtingling cool sensation and it felt like it's definitely working. I woke up with a nice glow and my skin felt smoother. I don't usually finish a product if I'm trying it but I religiously put it on every morning and night.

The infusion drops are a delight to use on the skin and it's not greasy and absorbs almost instantly.

This is a must-try!

GLOWING SKIN

this does exactly as it promises, provided beautiful glowing skin without looking oily or greasy. It last all day and is a great alternative to wearing foundation for a natural dewy look

Casablanca, Morocco

Aveeno - positively radiant- drops

Tried the drops after my morning and night routine. Leaves the skin smooth and not sticky like other drops. I like the fact that the most important ingredients are natural.

An added boost

This is a great product when you need an added boost! I either apply it straight to my cheekbones for a subtle highlight or add a few drops in my daily moisturizer. I love the packaging as well! Only downsides are I did find the smell quite strong, and they test on animals :(.

Loving it

I was very impressed with the drops it was amazing I saw total difference since using this.This product is a go to.I will be diffenatily be being this.

Waw! Vraiment efficace!

J'ai adoré ce produit! J'ai rapidement senti une différence sur ma peau déshydratée. Un produit des plus efficace qui ne laisse pas une couche grasse sur la peau et qui redonne réellement de l'éclat. J'ai adoré et je vais le racheter!

Maxglow Infusion drops

I received 3 Aveeno Max Glow products to try for free. The Maxglow infusion drops feel like silk and go on your skin so nicely. I like the light texture and that it absorbs quickly in to your skin. I find my face is more glowy and youthful looking just after a few days. My boyfriend even said my face looks so fresh and he did not know I was using this new product. So I am very pleased with the results.

2.0/5

April 01, 2019

TBH, I'm just not sure....

So first off, I thought I really liked the packaging look of the drops, until I tried to open it and couldn't figure out how! Finally my hubby came home and was able to get the top screwed off but before that i wondered if maybe it was supposed to open another way? Anyway once I got ut open I liked the texture and the way it felt on my skin initially but didn't really notice a difference in my skin with it on, that may change after I use it for longer but so far it seems like a silky lotion that doesn't really do anything for me.

The drop that rocks!

#gotitfree
    #chickadvisor
    #aveenocanada

I was (luckily) chosen to try this product from the chick advisor review club, free of charge, provided I give an honest and accurate review.

OK so I've tried oils and oil based serums before on my skin and they left my looking so shiny and greasy, that I could deep fry food on my face lol

This was totally different though, it gives you this voluminous healthy glow and hydrates your skin nicely. What I did was try it alone at first and then mixed into my regular daily cream and it works excellent both ways.

Gives this fresh dewy look, like young skin again. No grease just fresh, hydrated and dewy just like the packaging says- it delivers on its claims. I'm going to be buying this again I really like when products make good on their claims. That and the ingredients are good for your skin and it's not just a bunch of chemical nonsense in there it's real ingredients which I love!

Positively Radiant

I received this product for free to test out and was very excited as I have textured skin that I'd like to banish...or at least make less visible!
    I used this everyday, I would mix a few drops with my moisturizer and pat it into my skin. I have a fair amount of texture near the high corners above my cheeks and temples, which at least I certainly notice...and makeup, like highlighters, over emphasize the texture.

Anyway, while using these drops, I noticed that my skin looked more glowy and not only did the texture look less noticeable without makeup but also under texture emphasizing makeup!

I also really liked the feel of the bottle, didn't feel cheap at all!

I would definitely purchase this again and can't wait to use it more.