Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 03, 2019

I would totally re-use this product

I loved this product so Much! The texture of the infusion drops is creamy, yet not oily and wasn't too liquid, nor too hard. It was in the middle, which left my skin hydrated. I used it in my morning routine to look fresh and clean.

Loved it

Loved this product. It's so smooth and glossy and leaves skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Definitely recommend. Also, I typically have oily skin and this did not hurt it. #freeproduct #gotitfree

Happy mumma

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS is amazing. It keeps my skin hydrated for quite long. I love this product and recommend to anyone to try. After few days I even noticed my skin was feeling soft and glowing.

Très très bon sérum !

J'ai une peau acnéique (acné d'adulte) et ce produit à fait des miracles ! Je l'utilise tous les matins (pas le soir car il y a du silicones). Ma peau est plus uniforme, grain de peau plus serré et moins d'imperfections ! Je recommande à 1000%

April 03, 2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's like my skin is drinking water!

I received this product to try and I LITERALLY CANNOT get over how amazing these drops are!

1. Smells amazing

2. It's super moisturizing and easy to apply

3. I love the application tool just gives off the right amount of product

I highly recommend!

Glow in a bottle!!

I really liked the fact that these drops were light-weight and non greasy to the skin. As soon as you apply it to the face, you are left with a glowy radiant canvas! I have also been using it before my makeup to give an additional glow and naturally looking radiant skin. I also liked the smell of the product as it wasn't too strong. The only time I wouldn't use it is if you have breakouts or a pimple coming in as the oil might clog the pores, but otherwise I would definitely recommend this product.

April 03, 2019

Added to my skin routine

I got a chance to try these products in exchange for a honest review and wow I was blow away. I add a couple drops to my face directly or with my moisturizer and it makes my skin so soft and refreshed. I would recommend this

Love these infusion drops

I was so excited to be chosen to receive the free AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW INFUSION DROPS to try.
    I am a professional dog walker and being outside all day, every day wreaks havoc on my skin.
    Just a few drops go a long way. These pleasantly scented, light feeling drops go on smooth and absorb quickly.
    After using then faithfully for a couple of weeks, I definitely feel like my skin looks and feels better. I actually had someone tell me that my skin looks dewy so, yes, I'd say they worked!
    Highly recommended!

April 02, 2019

Love how my skin feels!

I received this product free to test and it was a super lovely experience using it. First thig about it is, esthetically, it is in such a well designed bottle. I love that it is in glass, making it feel like a luxurious product and also giving me confidence that the product wont degrade quickly. The next thing I noticed is the smell. For myself, I completely enjoy the floral hit you get when opening the bottle. For those that prefer more subtler scents, it might be a tab bit too much. The texture, at first, reminded me of a couple primers I've tried in the past, but only until it soaks into the skin, which happens actually quite fast. The feeling it leaves on the skin is so soft and silky and kind of cooling. I did find that my skin had a lit from within kind of glow after using it every day for a couple weeks. For that, I would definitely recommend and say its a good value. My one and only negative I have is that I found, when put under makeup, it made my already tricky oily T zone even more slick, therefore making my makeup degrade in that area faster. The easiest fix for this was just to apply it at night or on days where my face was going naked.

April 02, 2019

Je l'adore!

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de ChickAdvisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Pour ma part, ça ne fait pas tellement longtemps que j'ai reçu ce sérum, mais je dois dire que déjà, je l'adore!

Il sent très bon, j'adore son format pratique pour appliquer juste ce qu'il faut de produit, et il donne un effet "frais" sur la peau vraiment plaisant.
    Autrement, je trouve qu'il tient bien ses promesses : il donne vraiment un beau "glow" à la peau, et il lisse et unifie bien le teint.

Ainsi, je le recommande assurément à tous (du moins, à ceux qui ont une peau normale, comme la mienne!), que ce soit en raison de son prix abordable ou de sa qualité!