Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

Un vrai gel nettoyant

Seulment qu'un peu de ce gel et fini les impuretés. Le produit se repent bien n'est pas collant ,se rinçe a l'eau et voila! Un nettoyage en pronfondeur qui donne un nouvelle eclat a la peau. Apres seulemt quelle que jour et vous voyez deja la difference.

So gentle yet effective

I received this as a promo and was excited to try - was so surprise how good this works! I have sensitive and quite dehydrated skin at the moment but this did NOT strip at all. It is quite heavily scented, like fresh cucumbers but nothing my nose couldn't handle. The best part is it took off all my makeup including waterproof mascara. What a surprise! My skin was left hydrated and soft. I am honestly surprised at the effectiveness of cleansing off makeup and skin without drying. I love this one!

Left my face so soft

My face is very sensitive so i really thought Aveeno wouldn't work for me but after trying it and seeing how well it cleaned my face and made it nice and soft, i really think i found my new cleanser. Love that it isn't pricey like most cleansers but does a better job then those costly ones. I will definitely be adding this to my daily routine and will recommend this to all i can :) Thanks Aveeno and ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this.

Feels like luxury

Aveeno products are amazing! In the last couple of years I have been using micellar water on a daily basis. I have to say that this one feels like a luxury product. It has a nice light scent. It is gentle on my skin. I usually use micellar water after cleansing. It removed all the makeup that was left.

Great!

So far I have really been enjoying this product. It doesn’t dry my skin like some cleaners do and it’s quite effective. I’m going to keep trying it out before I decide to re purchase, but I have a strong feeling I will!

March 14, 2019

Perfect cleaning but little bit drying

I recieved this product for free from Chickadvisor, I tried it immediately ,
    It works great and cleaned all the makeup from my skin,
    Yet I recommend it for normal to oily skin, my skin is very dry so I felt that I need more hydration.
    Also it is sented , so if you have allergy to smells then it won’t work for you ,

In general it is a good product for a great price

March 14, 2019

Love this produt buy that again

I have tried the Aveeno MAXGLOW Gel Cleanser over the past week and I'm happy to say that I like it! I find it to be very effective in removing my light makeup at the end of the day. Most importantly, I find that this cleanser does not dry out my face or leave a tight feeling afterwards. It is a super gentle formula without any strong smell. I normally use a prestige-brand cleanser, but after trying this, I don't really see any difference between the two! I'm looking forward to using this going forward. I received this for free, but all opinions are my own.

March 14, 2019

Mostly I enjoyed the aplication of this product!

I would definitely recommend this product. The bottle it comes in is cute, the pump works well, and the amount of product you get is perfect.
    The product does a flawless job of cleansing your skin. The texture of the product is like a regular cleanser. But when you apply it, it feels ultra soft, smooth and gel like.
    What stood out most about this product is when you wash it off, (before and after drying your face) it doesn't leave any nasty residue! My face felt clean but not overwhelming. It didn't strip my face. This is ideal for everyday use!

Updated On: March 14, 2019

Got it free! From ChickAdvisor!

Aveeno Micellar gel cleanser

Le gel a une belle texture et la sensation de ma peau après l'utilisation est rafraîchissante. Je l'achèterai volontiers. Belle expérience je suis contente.
    J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement avec Chick Advisor

My morning new routine

I recieved this product free from chickadvisor and I was lucky to try it on my skin for a week and get a great result . It is really great and makes my skin glow, smooth and clean.

I started to notice that my skin is brighter and clearer ,I had a few balck spots here and there snd they really disappeared.

The best part is it doesnt leave my skin dehydrated or dry like others cleansers.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT