Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

March 15, 2019

Very Gently but have superpower of cleanse

I love this Aveeno Positively Radiant Micellar Gel Cleanser. Firstly, it is very easy to use especially the design of the pump. Secondly, I am really impressive of how clean and moisturizing it feels after using. Thirdly, the smell is so lovely, it smells like summer, sunshine and fruity, I even use it this morning just because I love the smell so much.

Happily surprised

I was a little hesitate about using the micellular gel cleanser but when I did I was pleasantly surprised. It is very effective in removing all the makeup off my face and did not bother my eyes. I also really enjoyed the scent of tge cleanser. only drawback is that it makes so clean that it makes my skin dry, definitely need to moisturize right after.

great cleanser

Thanks for chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free i am more than happy to find a cleaner for my daily needs i never used Aveeno before but after i used this cleanser i can say its my favorite cleanser so far very light weight has no smell to me and most important its not dry out your face and you dont need to use moisturizer after it as its not drying out. Its perfect for everyday use i will buy it definitely and recommend to everyone.

I love this product

I recieved this product free to try and I really like what it's doing to my skin. I like that its doesn't leave my skin tight feeling and my overall complexion seems to be improving. The fragrance is wonderful and as I am getting older my skin is seeming duller and this product seems to be helping to improve this problem. I have recommended this product to my family and friends and I have gotten complements since trying this product. Thank you so much for this opportunity to try this product I highly recommend it!!!

So effective!

I just received my package today so I’ve only used it once. But it took all my makeup off completely! When I used my toner afterwards there was not a trace of makeup on the cotton. And I usually feel like I have to rush off and get my moisturizer on because my skin starts to feel tight. This made my skin feel fresh and clean but not tight at all. My skin feel nice and soft and clean. I can’t comment weather it has improved the radiance of my skin yet since I’ve only used it once, but I’m looking forward to using more!

Un vrai gel nettoyant

Seulment qu'un peu de ce gel et fini les impuretés. Le produit se repent bien n'est pas collant ,se rinçe a l'eau et voila! Un nettoyage en pronfondeur qui donne un nouvelle eclat a la peau. Apres seulemt quelle que jour et vous voyez deja la difference.

So gentle yet effective

I received this as a promo and was excited to try - was so surprise how good this works! I have sensitive and quite dehydrated skin at the moment but this did NOT strip at all. It is quite heavily scented, like fresh cucumbers but nothing my nose couldn't handle. The best part is it took off all my makeup including waterproof mascara. What a surprise! My skin was left hydrated and soft. I am honestly surprised at the effectiveness of cleansing off makeup and skin without drying. I love this one!

Left my face so soft

My face is very sensitive so i really thought Aveeno wouldn't work for me but after trying it and seeing how well it cleaned my face and made it nice and soft, i really think i found my new cleanser. Love that it isn't pricey like most cleansers but does a better job then those costly ones. I will definitely be adding this to my daily routine and will recommend this to all i can :) Thanks Aveeno and ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this.

Feels like luxury

Aveeno products are amazing! In the last couple of years I have been using micellar water on a daily basis. I have to say that this one feels like a luxury product. It has a nice light scent. It is gentle on my skin. I usually use micellar water after cleansing. It removed all the makeup that was left.

Great!

So far I have really been enjoying this product. It doesn’t dry my skin like some cleaners do and it’s quite effective. I’m going to keep trying it out before I decide to re purchase, but I have a strong feeling I will!