Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

Peau radieuse

Super nettoyant efficace. J'ai beaucoup aimé la texture du gel nettoyant. Parfum leger et frais. Nettoie bien la peau du maquillage et saleté. Laisse la peau fraiche, propre et douce. Je recommande fortement. Bon rapport qualité- prix.

J'aime

J'adore ce nettoyant pour le visage wow! Ma peau est toute douce après et on dirais que j'ai mis du hilighter tellement que ma peau brille et est saine! Merci beaucoup

So gentle and effective

I received this AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW MICELLAR GEL CLEANSER as a complimentary product #gotitfree from chickadvisor. I absolutely loved it it's sooo gentle on skin and removes makeup and dirt so easily , love the medium foamy texture . You will definitely notice a glow on your face after few uses . Thank you chickadvisor !

nice!

J’adore le produit, le gel s’étend bien sur le visage, et nettoye ma peau de manière impécable! les pores semblent respirer et que dire de la senteur!

Effective cleanser

I used this cleanser and I found it to be very effective. I followed the directions and scrubbed it in with my hands but I found that it wasn't lathering the way I would have liked it to so I used my Clairsonic and absolutely loved it. It made my face feel clean without the tight, dry feeling afterwards. It smells great also which is an added bonus and natural.

Pleasantly surprised!

I have to admit I am very picky when it comes to face wash. This was a pleasant surprise for me! First off, the texture is amazing. One pump and you get a clear gel but it foams up so quick! Which I was totally not expecting so that was a bonus as I much prefer a foaming face wash. This washed my face really well too. It was squeaky clean but not drying. I put on a light moisturizer and it did not produce excess oil or a drying feeling.
    The smell is also very light and fresh.
    For a drugstore cleanser this is the bomb! The packaging look high end, especially with the pump. The formula is also very performing for a drugstore product. I was impressed. Can't wait to keep using it to see if it can replace my day to day cleanser!
    I would highly recommend to a friend or family member who wants a fresh clean glowing face!

Bon produit

Bon produit efficace et frais ! Laisse la peau un peu collante apres avoir rincer par contre. On nous dit de bien mousser jusqu'à l'obtention d'une mousse onctueuse mais j'ai massé sur peau humide comme indiqué et la mousse n'est jamais apparu ... Laisse la peau fraîche , bonne odeur !

Great scent!

The scent of this product is definitely the best thing about it. It is light and not overpowering but very fresh smelling. The cleanser does foam a bit, but I personally prefer more foam when I'm washing my face. It left my face feeling pretty smooth. Being in Calgary at the end of winter my skin is quite dry and I felt that this did not help with that. I don't know if I would repurchase based on the lack of foam and slightly drying feeling but the scent is fantastic!

March 15, 2019

An amazing super-hybrid of gel cleanser and micellar water

I #gotitfree to try through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.
    What can I say other than I am absolutely in love with this cleanser! As someone who uses both micellar water and gel cleansers, depending on the day, this new release from Aveeno is the perfect marriage of the two. It isn't irritating, doesn't sting my eyes if it accidentally reaches, and has a great consistency for effectively removing ALL of my makeup (even hard-to-remove concealer and eye makeup). The smell is pleasant and subtle, and once it's fully lathered up from its gel texture in the bottle, it becomes rich and smooth on the face. Two thumbs up - a definite hit for Aveeno!

March 15, 2019

MAXGLOW MICELLER GEL CLEANSER IS AMAZING!

After a night out on the town with my girlfriends, I used the Aveeno Gel Cleanser to take off makeup. It took off every bit of makeup off my face, including my waterproof eyeliner. I was so amazed! When I initially opened the cleanser I smelt it because I’m very sensitive to harsh scents. It smelt so fresh and clean! I’ve used it about 4 times now and my skin has been so soft. I have oily/combination skin and this product did not break me out, it did not make my face produce excess oils and I love the Kiwi Compex that is inside this product. I have tried MANY cleansers, from no name brands to higher end brands and this one is definitely one of my top favourites. The product itself is amazing, the price is on point and the slender packaging is stunning (because who doesn’t love packaging)!