Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

March 19, 2019

A little goes a long way

I was part of a very few who were selected to test out Aveenos new line max glow.
    I think they did a great job on the packaging of this line. It looks very clean and natural.
    I'm 31 years old and wear makeup on a daily basis. I was in desperate need of a product that would clean off all my Make up. This product does a great job doing that. On my first try I really grabbed more than needed. I was surprised to see you only need a very little amount. The texture is very smooth almost like it gel. I like the feeling of it. It has a very light yet refreshing and natural smell. I think this product would be great for someone with sensitivities. My face did feel a little dry after using so I would suggest using the serum by aveeno afterwards.

Great product!

Great cleanser, foaming and gentle. After cleaning my skin with it my skin feels smooth and really clean.
    Also very easy to use, i personally use it in the shower makes it easier to rinse off

March 19, 2019

Effective and gentle cleanser!

I had the opportunity to try out Aveeno's MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I really liked this cleanser - it lathered up nicely and gently yet effectively removed excess oil, dirt, and makeup from my face. It does have a subtle scent but it is not overpowering or irritating. It's easy to dispense product from the bottle and I love its sleek design! I would definitely love to add this micellar gel cleanser to my everyday skincare routine.

Fresh cleanser!

This is a refreshing face cleanser, love the scent!. It cleans evenly , goes smooth on skin without feeling dry after using it. texture is gel to foamy, which I like so much. This product is pretty decent. I will repurchase for sure!

Gentle cleanser

Was happy to receive this as a free sample. A small amount goes a long way. I only needed to use three pumps for a rich lather, so the bottle should last for awhile. Really enjoyed the fresh kiwi scent and it was an effective cleanser without leaving my face dry or irritated.

Loved it

My skin felt soft and loved great for sensitive skin.

The facial cleanser was pretty effective in removing my makeup and had nice texture to it. I didn’t really enjoy the scent as much had this synthetic smell to it that felt a bit too strong especially on my face. Would have enjoyed it more if the scent was more natural.

Great cleanser

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Micellar Gel Cleanser for free to try it out. I use cleansers twice a day and I was excited to try this product. I like that it is hypoallergenic, paraben-free and phthalate-free. One pump is enough to wash my face and leave my skin clean & fresh. I like the fact that the gel cleanser not only removes makeup, oil and impurities but also moisturizes my skin. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

Love!

This cleanser is amazing! It smells so good and I usually stay away from scented face products because of my sensitivitie skin but I have had no reaction to this product I've been using it for about a week now. Its removes my makeup effortlessly makes my skin super soft and hydrated I just love it!

3.2/5

Got it free

I was lucky enough to review this as part of the product review club. The packaging bottle fits the Aveeno brand. This positively radiant maxglow micellar gel cleaner, lathered very nicely, should wet your face first & then apply product or if you apply product 1st is (it feels sticky). The scent was ok - not a fan of flowers but ok. Wish I could say my skin felt great afterwords (it felt dry/tight feeling. I used this on no makeup & with makeup. I also used this with hands & with a sponge ( though a sponge worked better with this)

Perfect Cleanser!

Aveeno products are one of my faves and this gel cleanser was perfect for my skin. Strong because it was able to take off all my makeup including waterproof Lancôme mascara. I love how it smells and the texture. Also, sometimes certain cleansers can leave my skin dry. I like how this one didn't and skin still felt moisturized after using. Would recommend this and will be buying this in the future.