Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

Great product

I really love this product. It cleanses my skin very well. I love how it went on the face, did not make my face feel irritated and left it feeling very refreshed. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is thinking of giving it a good try. As always Aveeno does not disappoint. I really love the way it left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It did not leave a film either.

Amazing

This is my new favourite skin care product. I already love aveeno product but this one is one of the best! My skin has been super dry and dull due to winter weather. Since using this product, for about a week now, I've noticed my skin looks much more healthy and radiant. This cleanser is very gentle on skin but if you are prone to dry skin I would suggest using it every other day.

Leaves my skin glowing!

I have used so many face washes that nothing really stands out to me unless its a unique product. I didn’t expect much from this but using it the first time I noticed that my skin was glowing! It also felt really clean as when I went in with toner there really wasn’t much on the cotton pad which meant that this cleanser really deep cleans. It didn’t make my skin feel tight after rinsing which some cleansers do because they strip the skin. I felt that this cleanser removed all the bad stuff but added really nourishing ingredients to my skin.

Updated On: March 22, 2019

I received this product complimentary for my honest review from ChickAdvisor!

Pleasantly surprised!

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor review program, and began using immediately.
    I. Love. The. Smell!!! I can't quite put my finger on exactly what is smells like, but it's the most pleasant, clean, citrusy/floral mixture - not too overpowering, just very pleasant!
    I have been using morning & night, and can honestly say I'm loving it. The texture is smooth and works into a nice lather. After rinsing, you don't have the harsh 'squeak' to your face (some people like) but it doesn't leave your skin dry, but nicely moisturized. Perfect prep for the serum!

March 21, 2019

My new go to facial cleanser!

I used to use an Aveeno facial scrub when I was younger, but hadn't tried this product yet. When I was chosen to try it through chickadvisor, I was thrilled!

Now, I am a cleanser addict, and I routinely bounce between 4 different cleansers depending on the day and how my skin is feeling. Now, you know this is a good one because it's been the one I've been reaching for every time since it arrived!

It has a light fresh scent, lathers well and rinses clean without leaving my skin feeling tight or dry.. this is huge since it's winter and I have hard water! Two thumbs up for sure. Usually I double-cleanse when I'm wearing makeup, but this cleanser does double duty for me! It removes my makeup with one wash, even my waterproof mascara! Which I was not expecting, but it was a very welcome surprise.

The bottle is attractive and the pump makes it easy to get the right amount out of the bottle every time. I love pump dispensers. I've been using this morning and night for a week now and my skin looks brighter too. Even my husband asked me, unprompted, if I had "used a mask or something" because my skin looked "glowy". Ok, sold! I'll be keeping this in my arsenal for sure.

A good product

I like this cleanser .it leaves your face feeling fresh . Great sent .... gentle everyday use . I enjoy using this product alot paired with serum fantastic

Best Aveeno facewash yet

First of all, I already often use Aveeno products and more specifically the positively radiant line and I will say this is my favourite face wash tried yet. I much prefer the gel over the cream cleanser. It coats your face in such a pleasant way and feels great. It has the same light, pleasant smell that I enjoy and expect from Aveeno products. It lathers up easily and also washes off easily, leaving your face feeling smooth and clean. I got this product free and I'm so happy its a full size bottle because ive been using it everynight! I especially love it during my nighttime skincare routine. Its a calming scent for me and makes me feel like im making a positive effort to give my dull face a nicer glow after this long winter.

Always trusted Aveeno

Aveeno never dissapoint. This gel cleaner is very effective. I use it with waterproof makeup and no issue removing everything. The smell is very discreet and my face is left without any film or residue. My 15 YO son has also used it and he has acne. So far no issues for him. Thank you Aveeno for this amazing product.

Worth it!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. This cleanser is the real deal! It has a great consistency, lathers up nicely, and isn't difficult to rinse off. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized and didn't leave a "tugging" feeling like other drugstore cleansers. My skin looked, as advertised, glowing. I would definitely purchase this product again.

March 21, 2019

Loving this in keeping my face so clean

I just recently bought this along with the toner. And its a perfect combination in keeping my face clean without drying it. It also helped moisturize my dry skin and its smells so good. Leaving you a fresh skin!