Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

Gentle and effective

I got this product for free for my honest review.

I really enjoyed the Aveeno Maxglow gel cleanser. It was very gentle on my skin and I saw differences in my skin in less than 1 week! It left my skin feeling hydrated and fresh!

The product itself lathers quite nice and was easy to use. You only need one pump from the bottle to easily lather your face and neck. This one bottle will last awhile so it's a great value for your money! The scent was extremely light, which was nice!

I look forward to purchasing this product again! #gotitforfree #aveenomaxglow

Aveeno gel Cleanser

My skin just feels amazing
    This cleanser does a great job of removing all my make up and dirt from my skin at the end of the day
    My skin now feels, clean, soft and still hydrated.
    I recieved this product for free to test and review

March 26, 2019

J'adore je vais racheter certainement

J'adore ce nettoyant pour le visage. Il est comme en gel, la texture est agréable. On frotte entre les mains et sa fait une belle mousse que je frotte ensuite sur mon visage. L'odeur est agréable, sa sent pas trop fort. Je trouve que ces juste parfait. Nettoye bien ma peau. Je rachèterait ce produit certainement.

Excellent results

Aveeno max glow gel micellar gel is awesome. I was unsure about the gel part but I loved it. The pump is great and you only need one pump to clean your whole face. It actually foams up when you put it on your face which made me feel like I was getting a good clean. It had a very slight scent to it which was nice. My skin felt really smooth and refreshed after using it. I would definitely recommend and buy this product again.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellear Gel Cleanser

Thank you to ChickAdvisor and Aveeno, I got to #tryitforfree, Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser is wonderful.
    Its really gentle, love the light scent and it makes my skin feel amazing.
    I would definitely recommend to family and friends and purchase it as well.

A racheter!

J'ai eu la chance de tester le gel nettoyant micellaire d'aveeno. #gotitfree. Ayant la peau sèche, j'ai toujoirs la peau qui tiraille quand je la lave. Mais je n'ai pas cette sensation avec ce nettoyant. Pas besoin de beaucoup de produit pour se nettoyer le visage.

March 26, 2019

Thank for allowing me to try amazing product

This was amazing. I have had full dry skin and this product made it so much easy to clean my face after those long days. Dosnt dry my skin and keeps it feeling cool and fresh.

Wanted to love this

I received this as part of a package from Chickadvisor for free, and was incredibly excited to try this, because I haven't used Aveeno in years and the natural ingredients in this piqued my interest! Once I opened, I was immediately hit with the smell of this cleanser. It was less strong than the other item that I received, however it was STRONG. The smell was like a citrus cleanser, but incredibly fragranced and synthetic smelling. After use, it does dissipate quickly thought, which I appreciated. I used this for several days, both morning and in the evening. After use, it didn't make my skin tight or dry and removed face make up fairly well. It worked well in a washcloth, silicone scrubber, as well as my clinique system and rinsed clean. However, after several days of use of this, I broke out with three deep, painful acne spots. I'm not someone who typically gets acne and when I do, it's usually hormone, or ingredient related. All of the ingredients in this should've been fine on my skin, so I can only guess that it was the heavy scent that broke me out. If Aveeno developed a product with the same ingredients and benefits, but without the heavy scent, I would most definitely retry!

March 25, 2019

Best Cleanser I’ve Tried

This cleanser has been incredible for daily use. I wear a full face of makeup and it cleans my skin very well. It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling very fresh. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry - it actually does the opposite. My skin is hydrated and smooth.

This aveeno gel cleanser also left skin looking very vibrant leaving a “glow”. I’ve actually had a lot of compliments on my skin since using the cleanser and serum twice daily.

I recommend this product to all women. It’s very gentle so it would be beneficial for all women. You won’t regret purchasing this product. It’s a new staple in my skin care routine.

“Gotitfree

March 25, 2019

This product is absolutely Perfect!

I was provided this product for free for my honest and unbiased review.
    I like to start with the product packaging. This Aveeno Maxglow Micellar gel cleanser has a very attractive and user friendly package. The pump is perfect to use with wet hands and the bottle is small enough to grip with one hand.
    I really like the texture of this cleanser. It is very soft and and it foams up very nicely. I also liked the soft scent.
    The foam really worked into the pores without stripping too much from my face making it dry. It also rinses clean and did a fantastic job at cleaning my face without being too harsh. I have combination skin and this cleanser was balanced enough to hydrate my skin where it needed it and clean the overly oily spots.
    I would absolutely recommend this Aveeno Maxglow Micellar gel Cleanser!