Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

March 27, 2019

Maxglow Micellar Gel cleanser works!

I received Aveeno maxglow micellar gel cleanser to try and I like it. One pump is all you need to get a rich lather that removes all makeup. The smell wasn't overpowering and it left no residual smell. To me it seemed to rinse well without leaving any film behind with my face feeling clean without being dry which I liked as this time of year I tend to get combination skin with some real dry patches. Overall I'm quite pleased with this product and will probably buy after the bottle I received from ChickAdvisor is gone. #gotitfree

Squiky clean

I have recwived this as part of the Chickadvisor review panel. When i heard about this product i didn’t thought much of it .. how good can a gel can incorporate the micelar water clean that i already like. To my surprize, this gel delivers on all fronts... it lathers in a very soft decadent foam that feels heavently, just make sure to add enough water or the foam will disipate rather quick, it smells nice and at the end there is no trace of dirt or oil on my face. Just squiky clean.. mosturizer after is important or you’ll get a dry skin after a few uses.

Amazing gel cleanser!

I've been trying and using many different face wash gels/scrubs from different brands and I haven't found any that didn't dry up my skin! it's been quite hard with the winter weather and now transitioning to the spring ,I've been using this gel for over 1 week now and i can see my skin glowing more, hydrated and recovering from the dullness, combined with the toner I could see great results. Highly recommended.

Works Great and Gentle on the Skin

I love Aveeno and I love micellar waters, so I was SO HAPPY to be chosen to review this new product. I wear makeup daily, so it was wonderful to see that this cleanser can remove makeup and clean my skin all in one. I use about two pumps for my face and it effectively gets my makeup off my face! My skin does not feel dry or stripped of the natural oils afterwards like it does with other cleansers I have used. Whether you wear makeup or not, you should definitely give this cleanser a try.

March 27, 2019

Good as a daily cleanser

As part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club, I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow micellar gel cleanser for testing. It works great at removing my make-up at night and it is also good as a daily cleanser. I dispense a little onto my hand and lather it on my wet face. It foams well and I can feel it drawing out the impurities from my skin. There is no need to scrub. It is gentle on my skin and does not dry it up after rinsing. Instead, my face feels clean and refreshed. I will use this as my daily cleanser and I recommend it.

A good cleanser

I was excited to receive this product free to try. I love that it is a simple cleanser that is effective. I use this cleanser both day and night and it effectively removes makeup and any dirt and oil. I wouldn't say I necessarily noticed any changes in my complexion in terms of radiance, but it did leave my skin feeling clean. I think it would be good for sensitive skin as well.

Gives a good clean

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor to provide my own person opinion from my experience using it. I enjoyed using this cleanser a lot. I found it to be strong enough to remove a lot of my make up. I like using this especially for removing eye makeup. I did not find it removed all my waterproof make up though. I still like to use another cleaners on top of a water based cleanser to get the final traces of makeup/dirt off. I liked how this did not dry out my skin either. I would recommend anyone to try this product.

Bien nettoyer

Jai reçu se gel nettoyant gratuitement. J'ai beaucoup aimé. Il n'en faut pas beaucoup pour nettoyer le visage, juste comme la grosseur d'un 10cent. Il a une bonne odeur délicate et laisse ma peau fraîche et bien propre.

March 27, 2019

Great cleanser for dry skin

This is a great cleanser that does not strip moisture from the skin. The fragrance is subtle and pleasant. It left my face feeling clean and soft, without any tightness. Only need a small amount to get a good amount of lather, so very good value for the cost.

March 26, 2019

Nice find

I was one of the lucky chicks to try this free with chick advisors review club. I really liked the smell and packaging. The product lathered well and seemed very gentle on my skin. It removed makeup well and left my skin feeling fresh and soft! I haven’t noticed my skin looking more radiant yet but it’s only been a week. I’d for sure try this again :)