Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

April 05, 2019

love

I've used a ton of cleansers, but this one takes the cake! I wear a full face of makeup everyday for work and I also have oily skin. This takes off all my makeup, leave my skin extremely soft & hydrated, and leaves me glowing! I also love the fresh, clean (but light) soapy smell. This is a 10/10 in my book!

Gentle and effective!

I received this product free of charge as part of a product testing opportunity through chick advisor. I've used micellar cleansers before but they've been the kind you use with a cotton pad as opposed to a regular cleanser. I've been using this product with a face sponge and I've very much been enjoying it. It's really gentle but takes everything off easily. It sudses up really well and leaves my face feeling clean and fresh.

Great cleanser

I got the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW MICELLAR GEL CLEANSER through Chickadvisor to review. It’s a gel cleanser than cleans well and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

April 04, 2019

Will be buying this product

I found this to be a great cleanser. I was a bit sceptical of it being a gel. But after using for awhile I very much like the gel.
    It works very well to remove makeup, and doesn’t leave my skin felling dry.

This product is amazing!

I was given an opportunity to try AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW MICELLAR GEL CLEANSER through ChickAdvisor. I was really excited to try it as I have heard great things about micellar water. This product was incredibly gentle on my skin and yet managed to clean it thoroughly. My skin also felt soft and well hydrated (a definite plus). I would definitely buy it again.

Résultat positif

J'ai aimé la sensation du produit. Lavage en douceur de la peau délicate du visage. Sensation de peau lisse et soyeuse. J'adopte ce produit qui me satisfait.

0.5/5

Good but bad

I love receiving products to review from Chick Advisor. It always comes packaged so pretty, you have to feel happy opening it!
    I had used this micellar gel cleanser for a few days and was happy with it. Then I did some research and discovered that Aveeno products are not cruelty free and it’s parent company, Johnson & Johnson is one of the worst offenders in it’s testing and mistreatment of animals. So I will not be promoting or purchasing any Aveeno products.

J’ai adoré

J’ai reçu les produits Aveeno gratuitement à l’essai par Chickadvisor. J’ai adorée le gel ! Doux pour la peau, ne laissant pas de corps gras dans le visage !

April 04, 2019

Great for non-waterproof makeup!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor to review. I have been using Aveeno products since I was a child, so I was eager to try this and it certainly lived up to my expectations! The product smells amazing, remved most makeup and left my skin feeling fresh. I love that it didn't strip my skin's natural oils. I did however, had trouble removing waterproof makeup with it. Overall, I would def recommend this!

April 04, 2019

Beyond amazed my skin is so happy!

This cleanser could easily pass as a luxury brand. I am always hesitant to trust claims when it comes to cleansers because they all claim to be a miracle product - usually they fall flat. These days I am impressed if they simply remove all of my make-up.
    However this stuff is absolutely amazing. With one single pump of product all of my make-up washes clean away. Including my eye make-up. It does so with out leaving my skin feeling tight and dried out or worse red from having to literally scrub my face clean.
    For the first time in years my complexion is bump free and my usual dry spots that I had just learned to live with have disappeared.
    I am truly in love. It has a solid place in my regular skin care routine.