Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.

EXCELLENT MASQUE POUR LA PEAU

J'ai reçu le masque Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow grâce à ChickAdvisor. J'ai beaucoup aimé ce masque de nuit. Premièrement, je dois mentionner que ce masque a eu un effet incroyable sur ma peau. Elle m'a sembler plus hydratée et saine après une seule application. L'applicateur fournit aide énormément à appliquer le masque et le tout se fait sans aucuns dégâts. J'ai une peau à tendance sensible mais ce masque ne m'a causé aucuns désagréments. C'est un produit que je n'hésite pas à recommander.

Sleep through to beauty

I am trying this for free from Chickadvisor and there is no easier way to wake up to soft supple skin. I love the scent and it doesn't bother me by being too strong for my sleep and applies nicely and evenly. I have tried this without any additional moisturizer and it is very effective for moisture. I really like it!

Easy application

The paddle tip on the tube allows for super easy application. I found the mask felt fresh and soothing when applied. I tend to have dry skin so I was surprised that my skin felt so soft and moisturized after I used it. I think this mask will make a lovely addition to my regular routine. I also found I didnt need as much of it as I thought I would. #Gotitfree

Belle découverte !!!!

Le masque sent incroyablement bon et il est hyper facile à utiliser!!! Un super produit à découvrir! Ma peau est toujours très douce le lendemain au réveil ! J’adore

Wonderful

I love the sleep mask ever since using it my driest feature has actually been better. I love that it actually takes the night to soak into my skin. My skin has never felt better and im kind of addicted.

AMAZING

I was quite skeptical at first, yet after trying the product my opinion completely changed! I loved it! It’s not sticky or greasy at all it doesn’t necessarily dry down to the point where you feel no product yet it definitely doesn’t create any mess and is comfortable to sleep with at night! It’s easy to use and gives you skin and extra step up to the route of glow!

Updated On: March 31, 2019

#gotitfree

Love this sleep mask!

I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow no-mess sleep from ChickAdvisor in return of an honest review #gotitfree

I really love this product! right away after the first night I used it my skin felt very soft, moisturized and overall just healthier looking. I'm actually really quite surprised that this sleep mask did not make my skin oily in the morning like other moisturizers sometimes do (because I have oily combination skin), and although I found the applicator a little hard to use at first (it took me a couple tries) I love the idea of the applicator because it does make it "mess free" especially when it's late at night and you just want to go to sleep. The scent of this sleep mask is also nice and not too strong.
    This is definitely a product that i'm going to continue buying after I finish this bottle and I would totally recommend this product to anyone! it's an amazing product, affordable and also really great to use during the winter months when your skin is dry.
    Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try this product.

Sleep the work away.

It's great that it works while you sleep. It leaves a bit of greasiness but over all I was pleased with the results. My skin felt so soft and clean. Will definitely buy this again.

No fuss, no muss!

I was lucky enough to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to try Aveeno no-mess sleep mask for free! First of all, this was the most interesting applicator I have ever seen for a mask. It was awesome not to have the mask all over my hands, just a clean and quick application with the no mess tip. The mask felt great and did not make me itchy or react like so many others. I was hesitant about keeping it on all night but I worried for nothing, my skin felt soft and bouncy in the morning. It really was a treat to use and my face felt "quenched" and refreshed. Highly recommend!

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask is easy to apply without dripping off your face. It is non-irritating and does not dry out your skin like other masks. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and deeply cleaned. It feels good to take care of your skin and remove all the dirt and irritants that your face collects throughout the day.