We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.3/5
433 reviews
Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Description


Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.
 
  • The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

 
Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

 
  • Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné. 
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 05, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Je vais peut-être acheter ce produit.

    J'ai bien aimé tester ce produit gratuitement. J'ai bien aimé le fait qu'il agisse toute la nuit sur ma peau. Le matin venu, il est très facile de se nettoyer le visage. Il a laissé ma peau radieuse.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 05, 2019
    British Columbia, Canada

    AMAZING

    I love this product!! It goes on super light and my skin feels so much better in the morning! More dewy, more bright and even. I have only used it a couple times but I can really tell the difference. Definitely going to continue using this.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    3.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    April 04, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Peut faire mieux

    Je suis une fan des produits Avez no, mais ce masque m'a malheureusement déçue.

    C'est tube avec un gros embout plat en plastique. On presse et le masque sort au milieu du tube, qu'il faut utiliser pour étaler le masque. On ne voit pas où on étale le masque et l'embout est trop gros pour les ailes du nez. On finit par en mettre trop ou trop peu. Pour ce qui est du masque lui-même, la texture est juste assez épaisse. C'est hydratant mais rien de particulier. Dommage

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 04, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    masque

    facile à utiliser, il enlève les impuretés du visage efficacement et sans tracas. J'ai aimé la texture et le fait qu'il sèche rapidement et qu'il est facile à retirer sans tracas. C'est un bon produit. Merci

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 04, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Teint illuminé

    En seulement un masque j'Ai vu une difference. Toutes les petites peaux mortes de mon visage sont disparues et ma peau est devenu illuminé et douce. Le seul petit hic c'est que le retrait du masque fait vraiment mal.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 04, 2019
    British Columbia, Canada

    Amazing

    I received it free from ChickAdvisor. I have been looking for this kind of mask for long time. Just leave it on the night before and the next morning the skin is fresh and new.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    April 04, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Good but not Great

    I recently received this no-mess sleep mask for free via ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review of the product. After having used it several times now, I must say that I am not overly impressed with it, nor do I really see a need for it. Is it bad?, no. Is it necessary?, definitely not. While it did leave my face soft and overally nice, it isn't different from any other face mask that I've tried and the overnight part didn't really feel like it made a big difference. I also don't particularly like going to sleep with a mask on, especially since I tend to sleep on my stomach and it just left me feeling a little paranoid about making a mess.

    Overall, while it's not bad per-say, I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this product in the future.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    April 03, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    More like a night cream

    This no-mess sleep mask was definitely something more unique that I hadn’t tried before. I found the applicator interesting but a bit unnecessary, like putting on lotion with a little spatula. It smells great, and does live it up the no-mess description by absorbing quickly, like a thicker lotion. My skin felt smooth in the morning, I’m just not sure how this was different than a regular night cream. No complaints about this product other than I’m confused why it’s considered a mask!

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 03, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Not sure if it works, but i like it!

    Not sure if it works, but i like it :)It is not totally true that it is not messy, because it takes 5 minutes to dry out, however i like it, my skin looks nice.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 03, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Great product with a weird applicator

    I received this product for free from chickadvisor and this is an honest opinion after using it for 3 weeks.
    I really enjoyed this sleep mask, the smell is light and pleasant, and it's not sticky like some other sleep products i've tried in the past. You don't wake up with a weird layer of goo on your face, instead your skin is soft and radiant in the morning.
    I did not really get the no mess part thought, I tried applying it using the applicator and it's just not working for me. It's really hard to see/feel how much you're actually squeezing out and I feel like some areas are being left without any products, while others get too much. In the end I still ended up using my hands.

    Flag as Spam
    Member tried this product as part of the Product Review Club®

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.