Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.

Woke Up To Super Radiant Skin

This is really the most interesting unique skincare mask I have ever tried. I have never used a mask that you wear the entire night before, so I was so excited to try the Aveeno positively radiant maxglow no-mess sleep mask.

First off, the way you apply the mask is so unique and different. The applicator kind of reminds me of a silicon spatula. I love how easy it is to apply on my face without getting my hands covered in product, which can be very wasteful. Simply squeeze and smooth all over the face, so quick and so easy!

The mask feels so nice when you first apply and my skin had this nice cooling sensation that feels really nice. I've worn this mask for several nights now and I am so impressed with how my skin looks and feels. The mask is really easy to cleanse off in the morning and my face feels really smooth, silky and rejuvenated.

This is really a great product that I most defiantly will buy again, I highly recommend this product for the ease of use and the results that I've seen since using this mask.

Awesome Sleep Mask

I was slightly sceptical at first to use a wash-off face mask that stayed on overnight, but after trying it I was pleasantly surprised. The mask was non-greasy and did not rub off all over my pillow. It was easy to apply and smelled amazing, leaving my skin feeling cool and refreshed in the morning.
    I would recommend this product if you are unsure about using an overnight sleep mask as it impressed me!

so simple to use

I enjoyed testing the Aveeno Positively Radiant Sleep Mask! I typically use a night cream applied by hand, so it was a nice experience to test a mask by comparison. I loved the no mess factor as this product is applied with the paddle end piece, and makes is a mess free experience. I likes the texture and consistancy of the mask, and in the morning my skin looked quite nice and moisturized. I also like the natural ingredients that did not irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this no mess sleep mask!

I received this product free for testing purposes

March 20, 2019

so moisturizing and also time-saving

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow No-Mess Sleep Mask free as a member of the Chickadvisor Review Club. Thank you very much.

First I have to tell that I fell in love with the packaging, it's truly very convenient and time-saving innovation! That spade-like tip on the tube allowed me to apply this mask very quickly with zero efforts.

This mask has a soft and fresh smell and it goes away very quickly. The texture is pretty thick but what I like, this mask absorbs into my skin very quickly. It's a huge plus as it doesn't leave any residues on my pillow. And also, sometimes, when I use other sleeping masks, even in the morning my face feels greasy. But this mask is different which I love! In the morning my face is very well moisturized and no greasiness at all.

My skin became very dry during cold winter time. But I am so thankful to this Aveeno Maxglow Sleep Mask. Day by day my skin has been getting more moisturized, and the dry patches on my skin are fully gone.

I would definitely recommend this amazing sleep mask to all my relatives and friends! Well done, Aveeno! It's perfect!

No Fuss

I’ve rubbed this onto my hand and it feels so nice and really does sink into the skin. It smells incredible as well. I haven’t used it as an all over mask yet since I sleep on my stomach and it would for sure get on my pillows.

Updated On: March 20, 2019

I received this product complimentary.

March 20, 2019

Wake up to glowing and radiant skin

I received Aveeno positively radiant maxglow no-mess sleep mask as part of Chickadvisor product review club.
    I really like using this mask and my favorite feature of this product is that you don't have to use your hands to apply it! love the texture of it. It's not sticky. And it smells nice. In the morning my skin looks really bright and moisturized. This mask gives the skin a radiant glow. I absolutely love it and I would definitely recommend it to others!

Good mask

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant MAXGLOW No-Mess Sleep Mask from ChickAdvisor! Since I have very dry skin so sleep mask is a routine for me. I have used several sleep masks from other brands, most of them are like thick moisturizer you can basically rub into skin. but this one is different. I have a very mixed feeling about this mask. I have no problem about the silicon paddle, it works great to apply a layer of the product for me. But I do not know if I can call this a No Mess mask, I got the tacky feeling on my face, so I try my best not have my face touch my sheets during sleep. After wake up, there is a lot of weird residue all over my face. But I have to say the result is outstanding, my face is almost glowing and I really enjoy the healthy dewy skin.

March 19, 2019

Awkward application is worth it

I am a bit polarized with this product. I love how it works so I gave it a great review. I wake up and wash my face and it's glowing and soft. The feel of the product and it's scent are also good. However, I HATE the paddle application. I feel like I'm using a spatula on my face. Some sort of silicon brush would be easier. It's just a bit awkward and really hard to get a good, even application. Great stuff but it needs a re-design.

Simple and easy to use

I definetly love how i can just sleep with this mask on. As a mom with a baby, i need something simple, quick and easy. This stuff is perfect. I am very pleased. My face looks so much more refreshed in the morning. I feel better, Thank you.

My favorite mask

I love this mask. The applicator makes it really easy to apply and you really don't have to gettour hands dirty. The mask doesn't feel particularly drying and it is so easy to simply put it on and go to sleep. It makes my skin look super moisturized in the morning and very fresh. It takes away the dullness and rinses off really easy. I wish there were some direction on how often to use it, but it is very gentle and I think could be used every day. Love it!

Updated On: March 19, 2019