Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.7/5

March 16, 2019

Don't Think I will be buying

Thank you chickadvisor for allowing me to test this product for free.

I have never used a sleep mask before and was curious how this would work. As the name states this mask was was easy to put on with the special applicator that is on the tube and you don't have to use your fingers. It went on easy and but I did not like the way it felt on my skin. After the first time I used this mask my skin was very soft but I also had a breakout. Not sure if it is related to the mask but I have not had one in a long time. Due to this I may not use this on a regular basis but I still would recommend

Amazing Hydrated Skin when you Wake Up in the Morning

I love sleep masks in general and have a couple that I alternate with, so when I found out that I’d also be receiving this product for free from Chickadvisor and Aveeno, I was excited to try this one out. I first saw this being used by Jen Chiu of Chiutips on Youtube. It made her skin look quite radiant and plump.

This mask is great when you need that little bit of assistance where dry skin is concerned. This one has a "no mess" applicator tube. Attached is a silicone paddle, as you squeeze the product out, you slide the paddle across your face as if you were using a flat foundation brush on your skin. A little goes a long way so you really don't need all that much. Apply an even layer. As it comes out of the tube, it’s a thick, rich consistency that feels so nourishing. It's a bit tricky at first trying to apply this on your face because of the paddle applicator as it doesn't go on evenly but as you apply maybe every night it becomes easier to use. In areas that need more hydration like the cheeks, forehead, sides of the face near the ears, and the chin, you can apply a bit more there. Though the directions say not to rub it in with your hands, I just used my fingers to gently pat and press the product into my skin.

Feels like this protective barrier all over your skin afterwards. It absorbed rather quickly and your skin feels so soft and smooth - Plumper. Use this as the last step in your nightly skincare routine, right before sleep. When you wake up in the morning just wash it off as you normally would in your AM routine. Wow, my skin felt more hydrated and less dull. Love it!

Definitely my favourite!

Definitely my favourite of the Aveeno MaxGlow products I was able to sample. LOVED the applicator of this product - no need to get hands mucked up. I was hesitant about whether this would actually be a "no-mess" sleep mask & was more than pleasantly surprised. After a few minutes the product was dry to the touch & I was ready for bed!

New Brunswick, Canada

Hydrating mask

This moisture mask is deeply hydrating. It is applied with the silicon top applicator at night. You apply a generous amount all over the face, and don’t rub it in. It smells clean and fresh. A little like cucumbers. It feels rich, and creamy. I would definitely allow it to settle in for a bit before going to sleep right away. I apply the aveeno positively radiant maxiglow infusion drops before the mask. The results in the morning after you cleanse it off, is plumped radiant skin. A must have to prep for summer
    #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

I will buy this for sure!!! It's Awesome!!! :)

last night I tried Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-mess Sleep Mask, It
    was oh so easy to apply, with it having a no mess tip, not having to use Your hands to apply it, is awesome, my face felt so moisturized, it felt great, my skin became oh so soft. Made my face feel so good, Had a small fresh scent, which was a very pleasant smell & not overpowering. I highly recommend this product, You won't be disappointed. #GotItFree Thank You. :)

March 15, 2019

Wake up with soft, smooth skin!

This mask is very nice and hydrating. I had never tried a sleeping mask before but was impressed with how quickly this mask absorbed into my skin. It was not messy at all !

I would recommend applying a thin layer to allow it to really sink into your skin, as when I applied a thicker layer some of the product would ball up on my face. The applicator is very easy to use and personally I really like how the applicator makes it completely mess-fee!

Definitely really like this product and would recommend if you're looking for a nice hydrating mask, with a fun applicator !

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this product in exchange for my honest review #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

I will recommand it as a sleep mask

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit, je me suis réveillée le lendemain matin avec une très belle peau je compte continuer à l'utiliser et je le recommanderai. J'aime beaucoup l'odeur et la sensorialité de ce produit

March 15, 2019

Une nouvelle façon d'appliquer son soins du visage.

Le masque de nuit est hydratante pour ma peau sèche d'hiver. J'ai eu la chance de recevoir le produit gratuitement et je suis très contente de le tester. L'odeur est vraiment agréable et l'applicateur souple permet une belle précision au niveau des zones fines du visage. Au matin ma peau est souple et super douce. L'application du maquillage est plus uniforme quand j'utilise se soins de nuit.

Perfect

I never try anything like this before but I’m so amazed by this sleep mask results make my skin so soft and supple and next dry my makeup also looks so well blended my new favourite skincare product definitely recommend it

Helps dullness

The first day I got this I was intrigued by the sleep mask, I think the idea of not getting stuff everywhere and not having to was my hand on the last step after already washing the 3-5 times in literally less than 10 minutes ( I was my hands after every step of my face routine) . In theory the concept is great and yes the applicator puts the product on my face, but I still end up having to use my hands.. however I will still purchase this product, my cheeks and forehead tend to look so dull and dead and this product really helped and it's cheaper than others I've tried so it's a win for me