Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

I prefer daytime use

I got a complimentary pack of this to test and review, here's my take on it. What I like about it; it dries quickly, easy to apply and the applicator tip is rubbery so I conforms to the contour of my face. Also I like how my face felt after I washed it off.

Now what I did not like, was how it kept peeling and flaking off, while I was trying to sleep. I even got a few of the peels in my eyes and after much discomfort I had to get up and wash it off after 3 hours. Which interrupted my sleep.

So as a nighttime leave on mask it fails miserably to me. I now use it before bed, I apply a few hours before bed and wash off and put on my night cream, just as I am about to sleep. My face feels very soft and moisturized after I wash it off, so on that front it works perfectly. I do not recommend using overnight, but great mask.

Innovative

I'm a fan of this mask. It has an applicator that makes in quite easy to spread the product over skin, although it could be more flexible. It's not easy to get the mask into curves around nose. A thin layer works well, as most of it sinks in immediately, so there is no residue on my pillowcase. There is some residue on my face that I need to wash off in the morning, but my skin feels hydrated and smooth.

Updated On: March 22, 2019

I've received this product for free from Chickadvisor.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Easy to apply, overnight results!

Now this is my kind of skincare. You apply the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask and then sleep over it only to wake up to softer hydrated skin, brightened up overnight. The applicator makes it very easy to apply. I did put on too much the first time and it was all over the pillow, a thinner layer works as well and does not leave a mess (which is suggested in the directions on the box). I love the light fruity-kiwi smell, which disappears pretty much as soon as it is applied on the skin. I am truly a fan of the Aveeno Positively MaxGlow line thanks to Chick Advisor, I got it free to try through the Product Review Club, but the opinion are my own.

My face loves it!

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. My face absolutely loves this sleep mask! The winter months have left my skin, dry, dull and needing some life, and this product did just that! At first I thought that this would get all over my pillows and sheets, but it didn’t. My skin absorbed most of the product by the morning and I just rinsed the remaining product and did my usually morning routine on my face. It left my skin looking healthy, moisturized and glowing! The applicator made it easy to apply with no mess. This is a great product and will be buying again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

My skin feels hydrated!

Enriched with soy and kiwi extract this mask works to help skin to recover from the damage and replenish moisture while you are sleeping! The consistency of the mask is thick gel like and is easy to apply. Comes in a tube with silicon paddle attachment that helps to spread out the mask evenly on the skin without having me to use my hand. Although this is cool for hygienic reasons but the attachment doesn’t work well to for hard to reach areas, like around the nose 👃. Moreover, spreading the mask with it for smooth application was not easy and hence I am not a fan of it! I rather prefer to use a brush for application than using the attachment itself.
    Right before hitting the bed at night, three times a week, I apply an even layer of this mask on my face and go to sleep. After waking up I rinse my face and follow my skincare routine as normal. I have been using it for last 15 days and love how it have helped to even out my skin tone making it brighter 💫 which otherwise was dull. My dry skin feels nourished, moisturizer 💦 and full of life after each use. I would give this mask a go for sensitive skin as it didn’t cause any breakouts for my skin which happens to be super sensitive. So overall I am a happy and satisfied gal with such nice results! 👍🏻
    Comes in a 50ml tube
    #Aveeno #nomesssleepmask
    #chickadvisor #tryAveenoMaxGlow
    #gotitfree
    #beautyreview #beautyreviews #producttesters #freeproduct #freeproducts #beauty #beautyproduct #beautyproducts #beautycare #beautylove #beautylover #beautylovers #beautyaddict #skincare #skincareproduct #skincareproducts #skincareaddict #skincareaddiction #skincarelover

March 22, 2019

SO convenient and fun to use!

Why wasn't this thought of before?! I hate getting my hands all bunked up when applying a mask and this genius product takes that problem out of the mix. You just twist it to the 'on' setting and the mask comes out of the paddle for you to apply directly to your face. The only things I wish were a little better is I would like the paddle applicator to be a little more flexible so you can easily glide it around your nose and other contours and I love slathering my face in it so I know I will be running out soon so a bigger tube would be nice as well! Other than that, I love how my skin feels and looks in the morning. I have dry skin and this helps it feel and look really soft, plump and dewy.

Really Cool Applicator!

I received this as a part of the Product Review Club. At first I was a little confused on this product but in the end I ended up enjoying my results. I am used to hydrating my face before I go to sleep with oils but decided to give this a go. The built-in applicator was really cool, literally! It made the product smooth over my face easily plus it had a cooling effect which relaxed my face. I woke up, washed away whatever was left of the mask, which wasn't a lot since it sinked into my skin throughout the night and reaped the benefits of having amazing, hydrated skin! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried an overnight mask!

Love

I loved this product.. the smell was great. Light but a nice and gentle good smell. The applicator made this so much fun. I love the packaging! Such a good product that made my face feel great.

March 21, 2019

my review

i was given the opportunity to try out the new Aveeno positively radiant maxglow no mess sleep mask free on behalf of aveeno and chick advisor .
    Overall i wasn't super impressed with the packaging on this product, i wish it had a easier method of dispersing the mask like a built in rubber brush i found that when i tried squeezing the bottle the liquid took forever to come out i t was very tacky and was so slow, it also felt like the bottle was empty. once i got the mask on i wasn't sure if it was going to dry evenly but was pretty surprised with the end results. the mask did manage to stay in one piece and was super easy to peel off other than having it get caught in my hair a few times. overall i don't know if i would say it necessarily helped or improved my skin, but from a mask lover stand point it was fun to peel off just a bit of a struggle to put on.

March 21, 2019

Woke up fresh

I got the Aveeno positively radiant no mess sleep mask to try for free. I’m so glad that I did! I woke up feeling refreshed and my skin glowing. I love the no mess applicator as well.