Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Overall quite happy

First off I just want to say thank you to chick advisor for sending me these items were reviewing purposes. That does not change my opinion at all. I just want to say I love this range I love the packaging I love the concept of it. I have a normal two combo skin a little bit more of the acne prone side. But my skin took to this very very well. I love the overnight mask because it really sunk into the skin and I felt really really hydrated the next morning

Intense Hydration!

Of all the recent drugstore product releases, this line from Aveeno had me super excited!

I was so pleased that each product delivered exactly what it promises!!

This sleep mask is no exception! I have normal/dry skin and after the winter we’ve endured here in Canada, my skin was begging for some moisture!

When I received this sleep mask, I quickly put it to use, slathering it on with its handy silicone applicator. (How handy! Truly mess free!) I woke up to glowing, extremely hydrated skin! The amount of hydration was unbelievable! After washing my face in the morning, my skin felt so hydrated that an additional moisturizer was optional... That is never the case for me!

The creamy mask has a light fresh scent, and didn’t irritate my sometimes sensitive skin at all!

One benefit I wasn’t expecting was how much nicer my makeup has been looking since using this sleep mask. My foundation goes on so much smoother, and any dry patches are a thing of the past! Thanks Aveeno!

#gotitfree #tryAveenoMAXGLOW🥝🥝🥝

No-mess goodness

This overnight mask is amazing. I used it 2-3 times a week for 2 weeks and my dry patches on the face are almost gone now. Love the fact that I don't need to use my hands and make a mess.

Petite merveille

J ai eu la chance d éssayer gratuitement de bon produits. En particulier le Aveeno positively radiance Maxglow. Un masque que ru applique le soir avant de te coucher. Il fait tout le travail pendant que tu dors. Il a hydraté ma peau en douceur durant la nuit. On s'en bien le produit qui nourrit notre peau. Au lever, magie la peau est gorgée de vitamine et regénérée. Le tein est lumineux et la peau est douce. Une petit produit miracle pour l'hiver qui ne fini plus et qui asséche notre visage et l'irrite. L'un des plus grand avantage de ce produit, c 'est qu'il ne fait aucun dégât. Quoi demander de mieux.#TryAveenoMaxGlow

2.8/5

Plus un hydratant

Je n’ai pas trouvé que ce produit ressemblait à un masque mais plutôt un hydratant... j’avaIs l’impre d’avoir mis mon hydratant habituel et n’ava Pas l’impres d’un masque. C’eSt correct mais pas extraordinaire...

Clever Mask

This mask is a game changer. You actually can nap or sleep with it and it won't mess your sheets. After removing the mask my sking was glowing and had a muted tone. Perfect

#gotitfree

0.5/5

UMMMM....Just NO!!

I had this mask on for about 2 mins before I had to take it off. The smell!!!! Why do companies feel the need to make their face products smell like a perfume bottle exploded on your face. Ugh, I could not handle it, it was so strong and so heavy. Also the mask was pilling up after about a min so there was no way I was going to sleep with it and have it all over my pillow. The application was weird with the "paddle" thing, I just ended up using my fingers. This was a big miss for me and I will never use it again.

Original mais efficace

J'étais un peu sceptique avec l'applicateur mais non, il est très bien.
    Demande un peu d'adaptation au début mais on l'oublie vite.
    rend la peau douce

Adoucie la peau
    Sent super bon !!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

So easy!!

First I love the packaging of this product. No mess, dry hands, easy application and feels so amazing on the skin. I woke up with hydrated , well rested and removal was a breeze. The results were actually surprising, my skin looked so great after using this product. There was no significant scent that I noticed. I highly recommend this one, it was very refreshing on my skin and wow the results were great. I was lucky to have received this product for free, but all opinions and experiences are my own. I am totally in love with Aveeno new MAXGLOW line it really worked wonders for my skin.

Interesting product

I have never tried a product like this before and I thought the silicone applicator was great. However, I found the smell too overwhelming to wear overnight. I did however notice that my skin was smooth and soft when I washed it off the next morning. If you're not sensitive to smells this would be a great mask for you.