Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

No Mess Sleep Mask

I got to try AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW NO-MESS SLEEP MASK through the Product Review Club #gotitfree. I love the idea of a mask I can wear overnight so it works while I'm sleeping. I applied the mask before bed with the clever paddle applicator, let it dry, then went to bed. I woke up with moisturized, dewy skin. I think this will be a great addition to my skincare routine a couple times a week.

Love the applicator

I've never used a over night mask before.. I always thought it would mess up my bedding but this did no such thing. The applicator was also new to me and the best thing about this product. I wish all masks had something like that! Product was great soaked into my skin each night I once forgot it was even on when I woke up. I woke up to hydrated skin each morning. I have combination skin.

Je recommande!

J’ai vraiment adoré ce masque! J’ai trouvé qu’il pénétrait tres bien dans la peau et l’application etait super facile avec le tube! De plus, le fait de laisser agir toute la nuit permet de meilleur résultat!

No Mess No Fuss Sleep Mask

After trying it I fell in love with it! It is easy to apply with no mess. When you wake up the skin is feeling refreshed and hydrated! The scent is pleasant and there is no residue.
    I really like it and use it a few times a week as part of my skin care routine! Will definitely be purchasing when this is gone.

Great sleep mask!

I was hesitant to use this product at first. After trying it I fell in love with it! It is super easy to apply with absolutely no mess! When you wake up the skin is feeling refreshed and hydrated! The scent is pleasant and there is no residue on pillow or sheets!
    I really like it and use twice per week as part of my routine! Would recommend!

United States

Such a great idea!

I don't always have a lot of time to spend on skincare routine so this is such a great idea to put on the mask, sleep, wake up and wash it off. I felt it left my skin soft and bright after washing it off.

Such a cool Sleep Mask

I woke up with a fresh face. All the products in this line are great. I definitely recommend if you would like to wake up with a fresh and dewy look. I got so many compliments on how I looked super fresh in the morning once I started using this product.

2.2/5

March 30, 2019

great applicator but the product didnt achieve good results

The idea of a sleep mask sounds great...as this is when the skin repairs itself. The applicator worked well to apply this to my face and neck, but the smell was too perfumey. The mask did dry quite well on my face, and felt tingly. I still found for my skin type (dry and dehydrated) it left it feeling that way in the morning.

March 30, 2019

I love this no-mess sleep mask!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to use and review. The applicator tip was the first of its kind I’ve seen. It was not easy to use at first but once you get the hang of it, you’ll be able to apply the product on your face easily. It’s also the first time I’ve used a mask that I slept in, and I think it’s pretty cool as you’ll really get the full benefits! I woke up and washed it in the shower and felt that it left my skin soft and moisturized! I definitely used it a couple of times in the past week since I received it. Would totally recommend this product!

Sleep and Glow

Aveeno No Mess Sleep Mask was an effective product and leaving my skin hydrated, soft and smooth in the morning. The applicator is innovative as it is like a flat paddle to keep hand free from the liquid. It tightened my skin as it dried and I liked that my skin was soft and smooth in the morning. It really is "no mess".