Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

wake up to soft skin

I don't normally use night masks or heavy overnight creams. So this was a new product I looked forward to trying. I like the paddle applicator that keeps you from having to use your fingers. It did spread easily. That would be the no-mess part, because during & after, it's messy. You have to tie your hair back/up & already be ready for bed, and try to sleep on your back, not move, to not get any your pillow. It flakes off and definitely needs to be be rinsed off in the morning. After the first use, I didn't apply so much. It would be ideal in the dead of winter.
    I do wake up to very soft, (I hope 🤞🏻 luminous ) skin from this.
    #tryAveenoMAXGLOW. I received this free to review.

Very cool product

I like to try products that are a little different from all the other products on the market and this Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask fits that description. You use the paddle applicator to spread this evenly on your face and don't use your hands to rub in the product. It really does form a layer that works overnight. In the morning you rinse it off and use cleanser. I used this non stop for a week and it's another great product that I will be repurchasing. It worked well on my sensitive skin and I feel like my skin is in great shape after using this very unique product. Would totally recommend. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Super product!

This really is a no-mess sleep mask. I thought they were nuts, or lying, when they said that it was a sleep mask without mess, but it really is. Smells great and when you wake up there's no greasy film and your face feels moisturized. A great product!

Surprisingly liked it!

I thought I wasnt going to like this much since I dont like thinking about sleeping with a mask on my face... but I didnt mind it at all! It made my face feel really nice :)

March 30, 2019

This is a must buy product.

I am obsessed with products that moisturize my face. This no mess sleep mask did everything it claimed to. It moisturized my skin while I slept and it really makes no mess. I love it so much.

Love the applicator

I really liked that this works overnight. The applicator tip is great and no mess. It dries and leaves no residue on your pillow. Just a quick rinse in the morning and you're good to go. My skin felt smooth and amazing after two uses. #gotitfree

Un soin de nuit génial

Un soin super efficace pour toutes les femmes qui ont des routines de vie très chargée.Plus besoin de trouver un 15 minutes pour son masque celui-ci agit toute la nuit sans effort. De super résultat au levé une peau éclatante dès notre réveil

No Mess Sleep Mask

I got to try AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW NO-MESS SLEEP MASK through the Product Review Club #gotitfree. I love the idea of a mask I can wear overnight so it works while I'm sleeping. I applied the mask before bed with the clever paddle applicator, let it dry, then went to bed. I woke up with moisturized, dewy skin. I think this will be a great addition to my skincare routine a couple times a week.

Love the applicator

I've never used a over night mask before.. I always thought it would mess up my bedding but this did no such thing. The applicator was also new to me and the best thing about this product. I wish all masks had something like that! Product was great soaked into my skin each night I once forgot it was even on when I woke up. I woke up to hydrated skin each morning. I have combination skin.

Je recommande!

J’ai vraiment adoré ce masque! J’ai trouvé qu’il pénétrait tres bien dans la peau et l’application etait super facile avec le tube! De plus, le fait de laisser agir toute la nuit permet de meilleur résultat!