Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Pleasantly surprised

I was worried this woukd be messy or a pain in the butt. This stuff goes on easily and does as it says and doesnt leave a mess behind in the morning. Great product!

It's OK

I recently had the chance to try the Aveeno Max glow No Mess sleep mask product courtesy of chickadvisor.

Firstly, this product also has a scent like the other products but it doesn't seem as strong, I was able to tolerate this one. The Mask has a bit of an awkward applicator, I found it easier to just spread on with my fingers. The mask is meant to be worn overnight. It goes on relatively smoothly and doesn't leave you feeling tight. When I woke up in the morning it seems like there wasn't any product left on my face, so I assume that means it was absorbed as it should.

I haven't noticed any particular change in my skin from using this product. Perhaps that will change as I continue to use it. It's not drying or doing anything to create a break-out, so I will continue using it until it is gone to see if it changes my skin.

Enjoyed this

I was selected to try this for free in exchange for my review . I wasn’t too sure about this while looking at it , but I love how it has a paddle on it to apply so there is no mess ! . It was soft after applying some leave me with a rough feeling after , when I woke up my face was still soft . I would definitely purschase this in the future

Makes my skin glow

I love this new aveeno maxglow no mess sleep mask. It's very convenient for my use. I love using it overnight. My skin felt the glow after 2 weeks of use. Very good.

New Brunswick, Canada

Night Treatment

New and unique night no- mess treatment mask.Paddle application makes it unique.

Amazing fruity smell.After washing face in the morning skin feels baby soft , supple and smooth.And fades pigmentation and gives clear complexion.

#gotitfree@ChickAdvisor@AveenCA

Recu gratuitement via chickadvisor

Excellent produit ! Comme tout les produits aveno, j’adore ceux-ci!
    Bon parfum, facile à utiliser . Bel emballage pratique . J’adore la qualité de ces produits

Love it!

I have been looking for a night mask, once I wont the context to get this for free I was stocked! 1. I loved the packaging, never seen a package like this before. You are told not to use your hand because the product spread perfectly with the top of the bottle. It sits on your face so well! The morning your face feel so moisturized. The winter have been rough on my skin(even with oily skin) but this have been heaven sent!

2.3/5

March 14, 2019

Made my eyes water uncontrollably

I received this overnight face mask for free to try and review, and I was so excited! An overnight mask??? Yes please!
    The applicator thing on the packaging is different - it’s nice to be able to apply the mask without touching it, although I found it a bit tricky to navigate around my nose and eyebrows. I kept having to apply more to these areas. The mask itself is light and didn’t make my skin feel pinched like masks generally do to me. However, the instant I put it on my eyes started to water uncontrollably and wouldn’t stop. And I definitely didn’t get any in my eyes!
    The next morning when I washed off the mask, my skin did feel nice and smooth, however my eyes continued to water.
    I tried the mask again the following night, this time avoiding anywhere that could get near my eyes at all to the same end.
    Perhaps I had a reaction to this mask, but I will not purchase this again because of the eye watering problem.

No mess really!

I received this from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest reviews and I loved it - #tryAveenoMaxGlow. I have used sleeping masks from various other brands before but I have a super sensitive oily skin which made it difficult to actually like and reside on a single one. This however was surprisingly different. It very easy to apply but it’s a little bit of a learning curve to actually mastering the applicator and it remained a little tacky in the beginning but soon it got well absorbed to the skin. It also did not stain the pillowcases and I saw a visible difference after about 3-4 uses when I saw that the redness especially with breakouts were subdued and the skin felt well hydrated and matte in the morning. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

Very worth it.

The product stays true to it's name - No mess. Comes with an applicator hence you don't have to touch your face or the product leaving both sanitized. It forms a thin crust over night (I don't like that very much but can live with that) The mask leaves my skin super soft and bright in the morning. I use it alternate days. #gotitfree