Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask is easy to apply without dripping off your face. It is non-irritating and does not dry out your skin like other masks. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and deeply cleaned. It feels good to take care of your skin and remove all the dirt and irritants that your face collects throughout the day.

Wowed by the results!

I received this product for free to review. While I find the packaging a little gimmicky, I was surprised to wake up after sleeping in the mask, wash it off, and see a noticeable difference! My skin definitely looked younger, healthier, and was glowing!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I got to try this product for Free from Chickadvisor.
    I was very pleasantly surprised while I was using this product. The applicator was incredible. No mess on your hands!
    I applied this mask at night and when I wake and wash it off, my skin feels incredible.
    I will continue to buy this product and use it as a part of my routine.

Great for late nights

I used it this past saturday night and I love the fact that it is a mask that I can leave on all night and it works through the night to replenish moisture. I love the applicator, you don't have to rub it in with your fingers. It is the ideal for those of us that are lazy at night, you only have to wash the mask off in the morning. I was sent this for free to try, and I am already sold on it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

More Hydrated

I don't normally use an overnight mask, so this is a first for me. The application is pretty simple, just turn the paddle applicator on, and use it to spread evenly over entire face. At first it felt a little sticky, but it dried quickly. In the morning, my face felt a little more oilier than normal, but after washing, my skin felt really soft and more hydrated. I probably wouldn't use this every night, but instead using it every other night. I'd say overall the product did what it was supposed to. It might work differently for other people, so you'd have to try it for yourself.

[I got to try this product for free. All opinions are my own.]

3.2/5

Not the best applicator

All the products of the Max Flow line have the same scent. The scent is light and refreshing. The no-mess sleep mask is supposed to rehydrate and help the skin’s tone and texture recovered from daily damage while you sleep. So far, I have used this product three times; once weekly. I applied it after toning my skin using the paddle applicator. I think the paddle is a good idea because you wouldn’t contaminate the product with the bacteria on your fingers. However, it is very difficult to apply the mask onto the nose and around the nose. Maybe a smaller and more flexible paddle would do the job better.

My skins does feel hydrated in the morning, but the product feels sticky on the skin and doesn’t seem to absorb quickly, so it’s easy to transfer onto the pillow. Also, I didn’t noticed a difference in my skins’ tone and texture after three uses. I am a regular user of sleeping masks. I tend to choose ones that are fast absorbing and has a relaxing scent that gets you ready for bed. That being said, I will probably not repurchase this after I finish the tube.

No mess

J”ai utilise ce produit quelques fois déjà. Il est vrai qu’ail n’y a aucun dégât. Le masque sèche rapidement , mais je dois dire que je n’ai pas senti de grand changement le lendemain. Le produit est ok, mais rien de très extraordinaire.

A new mask experience

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask is a fantastic product. This is my first time using a sleep mask. Applying the product was easy. The product was sticky on my skin and dried quickly. It washed easily off my face the next morning and left my skin feeling soft and pampered. #freeproduct *I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review*

Updated On: March 31, 2019

I meant to say that the product wasn't sticky on my skin.

March 31, 2019

Great skin while you sleep!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow No-mess sleep mask is an amazing innovation! I have a “guilty pleasure” relationship with face masks to begin with, and to have one one while you SLEEP!!! Do good! Bring a northern girl, winter is hard on the skin. Aveeno has managed to make looking good as easy as sleeping lol! The smell and texture were amazing! #gotitfree

2.8/5

March 31, 2019

I might buy this product again ❓

I really liked the application of this product but I still would rather use my hands to apply. I used this product at night before bed. When I woke in the morning my skin felt oilier than normal but after rinsing with water my skin definitely felt hydrated and soft. I didn't even feel the need to add moisturizer. My skin did breakout so I'm unsure if I would purchase this product again.