Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Fun Face Mask!

I tried this face mask twice now. I love how it leaves my face feeling soft and smooth and a slight glow. I thought it would be difficult to sleep in but overall, it wasn't a big deal. I would buy this product again. It was simple to apply and didn't leave a greasy feel.

Soft, bouncy, hydrated skin

Absolutely love this night mask. I’ve never used an overnight mask before, and this one exceeding my expectations. No mess on the pillow, no greasy feeling on my skin. I have fairly dry skin, so I’m always looking for products to keep my skin hydrated but that don't break me out. After washing my face in the morning, my skin felt dewy and soft. Love it! Wish it was in a bigger package.

April 02, 2019

I needed this in my life!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow no-mess sleep mask is definitely one of the best products I have used in the last decade! You just clean your face, put it on, go to bed, and wash it off in the morning. It does not leave grease stains on your pillow and is absolutely mess- free. My skin feels great in the mornings. It feels soft and looks healthy. What I like most about it is the applicator though. If I could have that on all my lotions that would be amazing. Every time I use any kind of lotion I feel like I’m rubbing dirt from my hands into my face (even after washing my hands). With this applicator you don’t even touch your skin!

I got to try this product for free!

J'ai adoré!!

Merci Aveeno pour cette belle opportunité! Les 3 produits que vous m'avez envoyé sont tout simplement super! Je les ai tous essayés et c'est certain que j'en achèterai de nouveau une fois que j'aurais terminé l'utilisation de ceux ci!!Ils donnent un bel éclat et une excellente hydratation à la peau... j'adore!

Not bad

For me this was a bit of a miss - but I think it would be worth a try if you're looking for something to add to your night routine. I personally prefer products a little more lightweight and I found this to be a little too rich for my skin. I haven't really had noticable results yet but also haven't had dryness or breakouts either. However I will continue using to give a fair chance :)

Pas pour moi

J'utilise déjà régulièrement un masque de nuit. J'étais heureuse d'avoir la chance d'essayer celui de la marque Aveeno gratuitement. Malheureusement je n'ai pas aimé l'effet qu'il laisse sur la peau avant d'aller se coucher et je n'ai pas remarqué de différence sur l'hydratation de ma peau.

2.2/5

April 01, 2019

Wow this can be a lot better

This mask wasn’t the best mask I had. It was the opposite of what it said on the box. It made a mess. Maybe it was just me or this didn’t really have a smell either. Also after I took it off I didn’t really have that glo after you put on a mask you know. I would recommend a mud mask to do a better deed than this did.

2.7/5

April 01, 2019

This mask didn't work well for me

I find the twist on/off applicator to be a bit finicky. The product itself is quite easy to apply to the skin. I find it absorbs right into my skin, and has some flaky residue that accumulates on my face in various parts. I don't really feel a huge difference after using it. I was much more impressed with the day mask.

Pretty Good

I #gotitfree in exchange I’m giving my honest review.

I used this at night after my routine. Left on till morning and washed off. I notice my skin is healthier looking and younger looking. Has more elasticity and glows more than before. I’d recommend this product. It’s not my favourite because I don’t like leaving it so wet on my skin as I sleep with my face in my pillow. That was the only thing that bothered me. But it’s a good product.

Hydrating

The mask was a little odd for a sleeping mask because it never felt like it fully dried down. I feel like a lot of it got wiped off by my pillow during my sleep. That being said though, it was easy to use, I love the applicator! It also smells great and did leave my skin feeling hydrated the next day. I would probably use this mask during the day instead next time.

#gotitfree