Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Gteat moisturizer

I love how you can apply it,using the tip to apply. It is not greasy and is absorbed greatly. No oily mess found in morning but no other change noticed.

It Works!

I'd been looking for a mask like this one for some time, and ChickAdvisor finally sent me one to try. I was excited and it did not disappoint. I have always trusted Aveeno, as I have super sensitive skin. The mask really soaked my face with much needed moisture and care. Will definatetly keep buying!

I actually like it!

I'm surprised that I do like it because I seldom find a sleeping mask that doesn't break me out. My skin needs it so badly because I'm so dry but I am hesitant to use because they are too heavy or occlusive. Basically what my skin needs, it repels. Go figure. This packaging was a bit awkward but I got the hang of it. It squeezes out so you don't have to use your hands but I end up doing so everytime anyway because I'm afraid it's too much product and I'm paranoid it's too much in one area. So I always smooth it out after but at least I don't use my fingers on the packaging so that's a plus on the design. Scent is good too!

Love it

My face felt so soft and plump the next morning I couldn’t stop touching it! I definitely want to repurchase when I’m done! I’ll definitely recommend to friends when they are looking for something!

No mess at all!

The No-Mess Sleep Mask is the perfect over night face mask! The applicator feels very Soft on the skin and does it job perfectly! With other face mask, I would always wake up with a mess on my pillow, but with this product, I couldn't even notice that I applied something the night before. The smell is also very Nice and subtle.

Loved this

Loved this product. It's so fresh and easy to use and leaves skin feeling clean and rejuvenated. I woill be purchasing once I run out!! Definitely recommend. #freeproduct #gotitfree

April 03, 2019

Max glow mask is an amazing product

I recently received Aveeno Maxglow No Mess Sleep Mask as a free to try product from Chick Advisor.
    As first I was unsure the point to the mask and what kind of result I would get. Would it leave a mess on my pillow ? Would I get a greasy face ?
    Answer to all of the above was no !!
    I woke with soft smooth moisturized skin. This product is amazing. I’d definitely recommend and I will be purchasing this on my own when it runs out.

Sao Paulo, Brazil

It's okay...

The mask feels good on the skin and absorbs quickly. Smells amazing as well...
    But I don't love the results. It reminds me a lot of an Origins night mask but I'd say it is just a thicker moisturizer that absorbs quickly. A little too expensive for drugstore as well. I will keep using it but I won't be purchasing.

Love.

I got this product for free with chick advisor. Easy to apply with the end spatula on the tube, and its locked feature. Love the smell and smoothness it’s gives you after the application and in the morning before and after washing it off.i can see positive radiant look after 1 week of using . Thank you

April 03, 2019

Très bon et pas collant !

Une couche mince suffit pour être efficace ! Je l'applique 2h/3h avant de me coucher et le produit ne colle pas. De plus, le lendemain ma peau a retrouvé une nouvelle jeunesse, moins d'imperfections, teint uniforme et beaucoup plus éclatant !