Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

A little messy

I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow peel-off mask free for testing purposes. I found the application of the peel-off mask slightly messy, the instructions say to apply a liberal layer to your face wait 20 minutes and peel off. I am unsure if it was user error possibly applying too much product but I found the mask to be messy and it felt like it took a while longer to dry. Peeling off the mask for the most part was easy any missed peeling was easily washed off. I had no irritation or sensitivity after using the peel-off mask. I recommend the Aveeno Positively Radiant Radiant Maxglow peel-off mask however; I would purchase the sleep mask over it if given the choice.

#gotitfree

Decent peel off mask

I received this for free through the product review club. I use a mask once a week and typically stick with clay or sheet masks. One of the reasons I don't love peel off masks is that it is very difficult to get the right amount in order to peel off smoothly. This one is no exception. It's nice that it goes on green so that you can see where it is but you need a lot of it. The first time I put what I thought was a decent layer but it kept peeling off in little pieces that I just washed my face entirely. The next couple of times I increased the amount and found it was much easier to peel. Because of the amount that you need, I'm not sure that this is worth the cost. I don't think the bottle will last very long. I also wish it had a different applicator (similar to the one on the sleep mask) as I feel like I waste so much product.

For it's effectiveness, it hits its mark. It left my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. It looked brighter and less dull. Definitely got that glowing feeling.

Good Quality Product

I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel off Mask to test for free from @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree.
    I used the mask a few times. I found that when I applied a thin coat, I could not peel the mask off, I had to wash my face instead. With a thicker coat, it was easier to remove but it took much longer to dry than 15-20 minutes.
    Overall, the mask did perform well, but no better than the usual masks that I’ve been using. It smells nice, has a nice texture and left my skin feeling fresh and soft.
    I would definitely buy it again if it’s on sale.

Amazing

#gotforfree AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW PEEL-OFF MASK was amazing on my skin. I had never tried anything quite like it. Left my skin feeling soft. Loved the smell, almost smells like you can eat it. Price is right. Highly recommend

Yes I would purchase again

I was excited but scared to try the idea of a peel mask but I did. I applied on my face like it says and let it sit for at least 20 min and to my surprise it did not fully dry and it would not peel. So I decided just to wash off my face and it came off very nicely and not sticky like I thought. My face was very glowy and shiny that my daughter wanted to try it. She did it too and it did not fully dry to peel so she washed off and her face was so clean she loved it. This is definately something we want to purchase ourselves. It didnt peel for us but thats ok because the way were glowing is awesome.

March 21, 2019

Effective and easy to use!

I love peel-off masks and this one is no exception! It’s so easy to use and I can genuinely feel the difference after I peel it off. My skin feels refreshed and soft. I have been using it every other day and it truly helps cleanse and exfoliate. I received this product complimentarily and I’m so happy I did!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel off Mask

I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel off Mask courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #gotitfree.

The peel off mask is light green in colour and medium consistency that comes out easily in a tube. The peel off mask is infused with AHAs, soy, and kiwi and exfoliates and brightens the skin. It is also lightly scented.

The instructions state to apply a generous layer and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. You can tell when it is dry because your face appears more shiny and feels a little tight. I think that I didn't apply a thick enough layer as I was having trouble peeling the mask off. I have found that rubbing your face a little bit helps the mask come off a little and then you can start peeling. The mask comes off a small pieces and I spent quite some time peeling it and then having to rinse off the pieces that I can't peel. Also when applying the mask, you have to be quick. If you apply too thin of a layer it will dry fast and when you try to apply more it starts rubbing off and forming balls of product on your face.

After removing the mask, my face felt really smooth but other than that I didn't notice any other difference. I feel like if this mask came out all in one piece it would have been better.

March 20, 2019

Pour un petit spa maison

J’ai adoré ce masque pelable. Il n’a pas une texture trop épaisse, il est facile d’application et sèche uniformément. Il s’enlève très facilement sauf si on a malheureusement « accroché » nos cheveux là c’est un peu plus compliqué mais pas trop. Il sent bon et n’est pas collant. Je vais le garder dans ma routine c’est Certain.

March 20, 2019

Good peel of mask for dirt and clogged pores

I liked using this peel off mask,i wasnt fasinated by it because i found that it worked like any other typical peel off mask it removed the dirt and dead skin from my face and give my face a more clean ond smoother look which was great but the peeling off part is a bit tricky i found that i had to add a thick layer of the product and let it dry completely before peeling for the best results.

Love it.

Got this product free from chick advisor. I love face masks. I do them all the time. Makes you feel refreshed and relaxed. My skin feels soft and smooth after. I would buy th S product again.