Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 20, 2019

Nice mask to try

I got this Aveeno MAXGLOW Peel-Off mask for free from ChickAdvisor. Because I have dry an dull skin, I usually try to avoid peel off mask as I think it will dry out my skin even more. I usually use sheet mask. I am excited to have the chance to try this new product I would normally not buy in store and I am glad I have tried it. I applied a very thick layer of the mask and waited a good half an hour, It is very easy to peel off and my skin is very soft after use. There is no over drying of skin at all.

March 19, 2019

Loving this peel-off mask!

I received this product from #ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review #gotitfree
    I've had the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask for a week and have used it 3 times now. I love peel-off masks and usually use a peel off mask about 1-2 times a week.

I actually really like this peel-off mask, I found it easy to spread onto my face using just my finger (it is a bit sticky but I find it's easy to work with just by using my finger to spread it), it goes on like a pale green colour and later dries clear so it is easy to tell when it has fully dried, when it was time to peel it off I had no problems peeling it...it peeled very easily and I was able to peel it off in one whole piece. My skin instantly felt very soft and smooth, I did notice a little bit of a glow to my skin after but most of all my skin just really felt fresh like a layer of dead skin/dirt was taken off.
    Overall, I really like this product it's a great mask and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

OUCH but yay?!

READ THE DIRECTIONS BETTER THAN I DID. Ok. Now that that's out of the way. I didn't avoid my eyebrows well enough. I got this free to try and I was so excited I smeared it everywhere. The good news is that I still have eyebrows. It also did peel nicely....but man it hurt in a few spots. I'm sure it took care of blackheads and dead skin...it also took off some hair. I would 100% use this in certain spots on my face again like my nose and chin but I'd avoid my cheeks next time because it just hurt too much! My skin was a bit red after using this but had settled down the next day. It works but...yowch!

This is Fun!

I love how simple and easy this mask is to use and that i dont have to rinse after use. As a mom with a baby, i need quick but effective and this stuff is awesome. My skin feels so smooth and looks more fresh. Definetly a keeper.

Was a little painful

I #gotitfree and was excited to try this mask after reading good reviews. I found the mask to be a bit painful when peeling off and the payoff wasn't great. After putting the mask on it didn't take long for the mask to dry and was easy enough to peel off, but it did hurt. I didn't notic a big changes in my skin as compared to the no mess night mask by aveeno.

I would pass on this.

Peely awesomeness

The aveeno positively radiant maxglow peel off mask was awesome. I mean who doesnt love a little peeling action. It left my skin soft and supple. Would definately buy it again.

Another peel off!

I love peel off masks mainly due to the laziness of having to go to the bathroom and wash product off my face. I will say I did see my skin as more glowing after BUT it didn’t get the dead skin on my forehead that other peel offs have done. I’ll still use it and potentially rebuy again if it goes on sale!

Will buy this again

I have used this product twice since receiving it #gotitfree #chickadvisor
    The product went on well and was easy to remove from hands after application. I found the mask had a cooling feeling after application, which was quite nice. Left it on as directed. Was so easy to peel off I couldn't even believe it. I've used other masks before that were quite difficult to remove. Not this one. Very happy with this product. Left my skin feeling soft, and was no drying. Will buy again

Smells so good

What a lovely product! Scent is absolutely Amazing- so fresh and subtle at the same time!
    I found that it took the product 12-15min on me to dry and peeling process for me is always satisfying.
    In combination with maxglow drops works miracles- skin looks healthy and refreshed!
    Thank you chickadvisor for the opportunity to try it!
    #gotitfree

mask aveeno

j'aime bien ce produit qui est facile à utiliser et sans gachis. Il laisse la peau douce et propre en enlevant les saletés. je le trouve efficace et donc je le recommande, Aveeno fait de bon produits qui ne sont pas trop cher.